News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Farnor looked around, glad that the stone hut had disappeared. While he didn't look it, he hadn't slept at all - although only he and Aeleus knew that Farnor had a rather severe case of insomnia. He didn't mind. He had gotten used to it.

Seeing Nerina tap his brother, he chuckled, a smile spreading across his face. This would be a surprise for him.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus opened his eyes, feeling the patting against his head. "Whuzzit?" He asked in a sleepy and muffled voice. His eyes opened the full way, and he was staring straight into the eyes of Nerina. He turned beet red, and stuttered out a sentence. "Wha-I-Uh... I didn't do it."

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

"yes! We can go now!!" Turaga said happily. The squirrel came out from behind him. It looked eager and ready to get moving. "I guess you want to come?" The squirrel nodded. "Well, okay then."

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/

ken finally saw the walls come down

"FINALLY! COME ON BREAKFAST HERE!!!!!"

ooc/ ok ill just assume no one talked to my character.

FearItself

Nerina gave a chuckle to both Xanthos and Aeleus's comments. She was quite familiar with pranks by a certain feline friend of hers, so this wasn't a surprise, considering the easy-to-take-advantage-of circumstances.

"I know. Mika did it." Nerina replied to Aeleus. "Why is your face so red? Does this make you uncomfortable?" she remarked, a slight grin beginning to form on her face.

Fell

Turaga walked over to ken. The squirrel running alongside Turaga. He sat down next to Ken, and took some of the fish.

"Hey." Turaga said. "You should've seen what Aeleus and Nerina were doing." Turaga said jokingly.

Transient Link

ken frowned "I see now...."
he sighed he didnt feel like being annoyed today

"well theres your food"

he gestured to the fish

"been working since before dawn have at it"

Fell

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 02, 2007, 12:35:39 PM
ken frowned "I see now...."
he sighed he didnt feel like being annoyed today

"well theres your food"

he gestured to the fish

"been working since before dawn have at it"

"they really weren't. It was the cat that put them in that position." With a grin on his face, he took a bite.

Transient Link

Fell

"Well, what are we doing today? Other than walking of course." Turaga said.

FearItself

Nerina patted Aeleus's stomach before sitting up, looking over to Turaga and Ken along the shore. She sighed, looking at Ken as he was shaking his head at something. Nerina assumed the subject of what he was shaking his head at, and felt slightly guilty for making this seem like an actual image of attraction rather than a scheme set up by her kitten. She stood up, giving a slight smile to Aeleus before beginning to walk towards Ken and Turaga.

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 02, 2007, 12:50:17 PM
"Well, what are we doing today? Other than walking of course." Turaga said.

ic/ "Well hopefully visit a town of some sort..."

he noticed nerina walking over

here we go...

Fell

FearItself

Nerina walked over without saying anything. She sat on a nearby rock, resting her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. She felt guilty, ashamed, and embarassed at the same time, but it wasn't her fault they were in that position.

I don't have to worry what Ken thinks... After all, we're not a couple. Nerina thought to herself. I can explore the playing field without having to worry about his reaction.