News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

he shook off his solumness it was a nice day after all. he grinned picked up 2 of the fish on a stick and walked over to nerina and handed her one.
Then said in his usualy cheery voice.

"here you must be hungry"

FearItself

Nerina looked up to Ken. She extended her palm out as he was handing it to her, as to stop him from giving it to her rather than taking it from him.

"I don't think I deserve it." Nerina replied. "Please, give it to someone else. I'll find my own food later on."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 02, 2007, 01:07:15 PM
Nerina looked up to Ken. She extended her palm out as he was handing it to her, as to stop him from giving it to her rather than taking it from him.

"I don't think I deserve it." Nerina replied. "Please, give it to someone else. I'll find my own food later on."

he shook his head

"if you think that then your being just plain stupid"

he turned around to put the fish back.

FearItself

"But I'm sure you know why I think that, Ken." Nerina spoke up, which wasn't like her at all. "I can see that you're mad at me in some way, and I think I know why."

Transient Link

"no I dont actually considering....."
he snapped he felt his annoynce geting the best of him he spun around with a look of pure distress on his face he yelled
"YOU! YOU DESERVE IT MORE THAT ANYONE!!! YOU! WHO DID MORE FOR MY IDIOTIC BROTHER AND SAVED HIM FROM THAT DAMNED SERPANT!!!! WHO PROTECTED HIM WHEN ALL I DID WAS NOTHING!!!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK I MADE ALL OF THIS CRAP!!!! YOU DONT THINK YOU DESERVE THIS!!!!!!"

he calmed himself

"foolishness...."

FearItself

"I know what I did was a good thing, b-but... It just feels odd for you to be generous with me when I can tell you're mad at me." Nerina said a bit more shyly. She always hated being yelled at, it made her feel even worse. If only the guys she liked didn't have such tempers.

Fell

Ic// "Hey, Ken! Calm down! You're scaring this guy!" Turaga pointed the squirrel behind him.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

sadness filled his eyes at his outburst

"I...im sorry"

he sat down on a nearby rock

"generous? No more like payback. You deserve every bite and more...."

Fell

Turaga shook his head.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Was that yelling at me? After all I did save your brother.

Transient Link

Fell

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 02, 2007, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 02, 2007, 01:28:59 PM
"Sigh...That's alright."

ooc/ I was talking to fear...... and no it was at fear....

ooc// Oh.......I guess you don't care for squirrels then. huh? J/K

:P

FearItself

"Really, Ken, I just don't feel like I can accept this. I know it's just food and all, but I know I made you mad when I was over there with Aeleus. But Ken, my cat was the one who made us cuddle, we didn't do it by will. And if we did, we'd probably be rubbing it in your face, which we aren't. So please... Don't be mad at me." Nerina said in a slightly pleading voice. She didn't want to have to be yelled at again, it made tears want to flow from her eyes. But she remained calm and almost emotionless as she looked over to Ken, waiting for some sort of answer.

Transient Link

"Im not mad....at least not at you...Im just mad at myself...."

FearItself

"Why?" Nerina asked, wondering why, out of all people, he was mad at himself. She stood up and walked over to the rock he was sitting on, sitting next to him and turning her eyes so she was focused on him. To make him feel better, she rested her head on his shoulder.