News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

he grinned "what box?" amused that he didnt notice that the earthbender took it down.

Fell

"In the box that that guy took down. Duh." Turaga gave him a look.

ooc// This look :|

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Fell

"No, it's just that with you calling for us over and over again, it would seem like you would know what box."

Ooc// Sorry. That didn't make any sense. :P I can't word it properly. XD

Transient Link

he rolled his eyes jokeingly

"chill just a joke dude"

Fell

FearItself

Nerina laughed slightly at her brother's comments as well as Ken's. She was glad that the yelling had turned into such a light-hearted and joking atmosphere. She yawned a bit, covering her mouth as was instinctive, then resting her hand back against Ken's chest. This was definately more comfortable than sleeping on the rock, even if she got to snuggle with Aeleus.

Transient Link

ooc//well i gtg in like 5 min and wont be back on till 7ish most likely. Then at 8:30 AVATAR then 9-10 friday night lights. so after I get on next time I wont be on again for awhile. Also we shouldnt really continue till the rest of the people get here.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sat silently, not touching any fish. His brother's words played over and over in his mind as he watched the others. Get to know him? Never. He could feel his heart beating inside him. He was loath to getting to know his brother. He sat there, being such an idiot... He couldn't understand why Nerina liked him. He wasn't the superior one. He had no talent at all. Only some pathetic scroll. He shook his head quickly. No. No anger. Nerina was as much human as the rest of them. If she liked Ken, then she liked Ken and he could do nothing. Ken had done nothing to save him, she had. Some girl had done what his brother could not. He clenched his fist in, the knuckles turning white. His idiot hare-brained brother had Nerina, while he had nothing. He would overthrow that Azula, and have his brother hanged.  His hand was setting on fire as it always did when he was angry. His fire went with his emotions. He looked at the fish with malice in his eyes. The fire reached out and destroyed it. He quickly shook his head once again. No, no anger. No anger. No anger. He repeated in his head silently.

PHOENIXBLAST

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 03:19:37 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 02, 2007, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 02, 2007, 01:28:59 PM
"Sigh...That's alright."

ooc/ I was talking to fear...... and no it was at fear....

OOC/// How did Fear save your bro?
I don't really know how she saved Aeleus. I just go along so as not to start a fight.
And besides, Aeleus was unconscious, he has no idea who saved him.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 03:24:26 PM
"Sigh...That's alright."

I don't really know how she saved Aeleus. I just go along so as not to start a fight.

OOC/// What happened when you woke up when we were still in there? Also you didn't realize by the one who was giving you CPR, and giving orders? :P I really did that

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 03:28:38 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 03:24:26 PM
"Sigh...That's alright."

OOC/// What happened when you woke up when we were still in there? Also you didn't realize by the one who was giving you CPR, and giving orders? :P I really did that
Ri...ght... Forgot...
Uhh... Well, in the place I wasn't really awake.
And I forgot the second part. :P
Umm...
Well, I don't know than.

gamemasterdevil

"Glad to see you're taking my advice," Farnor said in a cheerful voice as he came up beside Aeleus, but there was an air of watchfulness smashed under his cheerful tone.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

"I can't do it. I hate him, I hate everything he stands for. He has Ne-... The thing we talked about earlier, and I don't." He sighed.