PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 03:49:24 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 03:28:38 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 03:24:26 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 03:19:37 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 02, 2007, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 02, 2007, 01:28:59 PM
"Sigh...That's alright."

ooc/ I was talking to fear...... and no it was at fear....

OOC/// How did Fear save your bro?
I don't really know how she saved Aeleus. I just go along so as not to start a fight.
And besides, Aeleus was unconscious, he has no idea who saved him.

OOC/// What happened when you woke up when we were still in there? Also you didn't realize by the one who was giving you CPR, and giving orders? :P I really did that
Ri...ght... Forgot...
Uhh... Well, in the place I wasn't really awake.
And I forgot the second part. :P
Umm...
Well, I don't know than.
OOC/// lol, I feel so left out :( :P Anyway back to the story

IC/// "Wow, I save him, and they think it is Nerina."
I stormed away but I was glad because if we got into a fight we know I would win this time. I walked away to where no one was and pushed a hole into the wall, I knew we would spend the night here again. I made sure that it was covred by natural stuff on the shore, and I made it bigger (the inside) so that way we wouldn't be cramped. To make it less suspicious I did all of this, not making the entrance to big, and making it in front of an area covered by large grass and other stuff, because the fire nation would be back saying how they unfroze the path.
"I am the onlyone being prductive right now."
I said as I pushed even harder in the soon to be cave. The walls were rocky so I started to smoothe them out. That way we wouldn't die because we chocked on the smoke from the fire we would make I made a few holes, that I could cover just in case.

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Flying Chickens

"I'm too ignorant!?!" He said. He stood up and turned to face Farnor. "How is it me? If I were ignorant, I wouldn't notice any of this. I'd be sitting in a bliss world, not having a care in the world. It was like that when Ken and I got along. It was like that when I taught you firebending. But now, I have to look out for people like Ken, who have no skill what-so-ever. If I were ignorant, right now YOU'D ALL BE DEAD!!!" He yelled at Farnor. His eyes weren't angry at all, they had more desperation in them. "And then this idiot thinks he's so great. Waking up early and making fish. He thinks he's some hero, who we should all see as a role model." He pointed at Ken. "You know what? This idiot is nothing more than that, an idiot! I won't get to know him, because there's nothing to know. He's as predictable as a child's book! WHY IS HE THE LIKED ONE!?!" He roared. His knees wobbled and he fell to the ground. "Why..."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// nvm

IC/// I had then heard the yelling then ran outside of the cave. I took a rock from teh cliff, and slammed it down right next to everyone.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled angry. "ALL YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING HAS BEEN ARGUEING AND NOTHING MORE!" I shouted starting to get furious. "DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE LIKE ME!." I then yelled after taking a quick breathe from yelling before. "If you guys want to defeat the fire nation we need to work together, and get things done!" I then said, and walked right back into the cave, but right before that I took the rock and brought it up, and then down again right next to them again.

Fell

" Aeleus, It's Because he's more fun to be around. If you keep yelling and losing your temper, then no one will like to be around you. You have to lighten up!" Turaga said.

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

"You don't understand. You're too ignorant of Ken as a person. You're ignorant of how he feels. You only care about what you think and feel. And we both know who'd win in a fight at this moment, Aeleus." Farnor said in a strict tone.

"Ken's the liked one because he doesn't just care about himself. He has no desire for power."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"GAH! SHUT UP! AELEUS, YOU ARE IGNORANT OF KEN AND HIS FEELINGS, AND PHEONIX, WE CAN'T EXACTLY MAKE A SHELTER OR ANYTHING!"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 04:34:51 PM
"GAH! SHUT UP! AELEUS, YOU ARE IGNORANT OF KEN AND HIS FEELINGS, AND PHEONIX, WE CAN'T EXACTLY MAKE A SHELTER OR ANYTHING!"

"I know that Xanthos." I replied. "Us Earth benders can make the shelter, Water Benders can find ways to store water for us, and the fire banders, can gather wood for fire, and in case teh fire nation comes, they can cover for us!" I told him with a mood.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos growled. He walked off saying, "You want water? Fine."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus frowned. "I see..." He looked over at Ken. "Prove you have feelings. Do it now." He walked over to the water, and held his hand inches above it. "Or I will swallow this water. And you know what will happen to me then." A grin spread across his face. "I'll become as crazy as Xanthos here." He chuckled, moving his hand away. "Ken... I-I-... Uhh... I..." He said, stumbling over his words. He had not been nice to his brother in years, and had forgotten how to do it.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 04:48:24 PM
Xanthos growled. He walked off saying, "You want water? Fine."

"Yes I do want water, and you guys should all pitch in or we will be destroyed along the way to our goal!" I shouted loud enough for EVERYONE to hear me.

Triforce_Luigi

"Did you just call ne crazy?" asked Xanthos as he collected water in an ice state, ready to be unfrozen when needed. He moved the water to where Pheonix was. "There, ya happy?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 04:58:20 PM
"Did you just call ne crazy?" asked Xanthos as he collected water in an ice state, ready to be unfrozen when needed. He moved the water to where Pheonix was. "There, ya happy?"

"Good Xanthos, you feel like cleaning our water well?" I asked Xanthos. "That way we don't have to drink contaminated water." I said.

Fell

Turaga held his head in his hands. ...........GAAAAAAHHHHH WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP FIGHTING?! He slammed his fist onto the ground.

Then the frozen water suddenly shattered.

Spongebob does not approve