News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 02, 2007, 05:03:16 PM
Turaga held his head in his hands. ...........GAAAAAAHHHHH WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP FIGHTING?! He slammed his fist onto the ground.

Then the bucket of frozen water suddenly shattered.

OOC/// What bucket?

Fell

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 05:04:56 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 02, 2007, 05:03:16 PM
Turaga held his head in his hands. ...........GAAAAAAHHHHH WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP FIGHTING?! He slammed his fist onto the ground.

Then the bucket of frozen water suddenly shattered.

OOC/// What bucket?

Ooc// Sorry thought it was a bucket.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

"Temper, Turaga? Hmm." He collected the water again, cleaning it. He then froze it.

Fell

Ic//

"Wha? Wait...Did I do that? ......I just have a big headache, and I need some quiet." Turaga headed over to a boulder far from the group. And sat down to rest.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 05:06:00 PM
"Temper, Turaga? Hmm." He collected the water again, cleaning it. He then froze it.

OOC/// Ignore his post about the water ;)

Fell

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 05:10:47 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 05:06:00 PM

OOC/// Ignore his post about the water ;)

ooc// No, the water shattered. I just thought it was being contained in a bucket.

I modified my earlier post.

Transient Link

ic//
brother...I have no skills...one day brother I will prove you wrong...

he grinned

"Come now bro, adventure waits for us out here. How can you not love the air fresh and great weather. Besides if you spend life being angry you will only end up in pain."

he blushed realizing Nerina was still cuddled on him. He was getting used to it...more comfortable...
"and you can find a girl! think of all the towns we will hit. Youre a stud bro. The girls will fall for you like nothin."

Triforce_Luigi

"There. The water has been gathered, put in a manageable state, shattered, cleaned and frozen again. Happy?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 05:20:28 PM
"There. The water has been gathered, put in a manageable state, shattered, cleaned and frozen again. Happy?"

"Yes, now go tell Nerina to get water, and clean the area where we are putting the water. I am getting sick of her, and that fire bender always doing nothing." I said with a goan.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 05:22:22 PM

"Yes, now go tell Nerina to get water, and clean the area where we are putting the water. I am getting sick of her, and that fire bender always doing nothing." I said with a goan.
ooc/ your characters getin kinda snappy ken just made breakfast.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 02, 2007, 05:23:40 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 05:22:22 PM

ooc/ your characters getin kinda snappy ken just made breakfast.

OOC/// Well yeah after what is going on right now I would be, but making breakfeast isn't good enough just for now, you also need to make sure that you are doing other things too, along with others.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos walked over to Nerina. "Bossy over there wants you to clean up." he said, indicating the area where the water was.

Transient Link

ic/ ken frowned looks like his good times have come to an end for now

Flying Chickens

Aeleus rolled his eyes. "C'mon. A stud? I thought you'd say something like 'Girls are scared away from your chocolate eating.' Anyways- Hey, I heard that!" Aeleus picked up a rock and threw it. It hit Pheonix, bouncing off the back of his head harmlessly.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 05:29:08 PM
Xanthos walked over to Nerina. "Bossy over there wants you to clean up." he said, indicating the area where the water was.

"Ughhhh" I groaned as Xanthos told Nerina what I wanted her to do.