News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 05:33:38 PM
Aeleus rolled his eyes. "C'mon. A stud? I thought you'd say something like 'Girls are scared away from your chocolate eating.' Anyways- Hey, I heard that!" Aeleus picked up a rock and threw it. It hit Pheonix, bouncing off the back of his head harmlessly.

"Ughhh" I groaned again, then I picked up the nearby boulder that I launched before and tossed it right at Aeleus.

Transient Link

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, cause fighting is obviously not as serious as bickering." replied Xanthos sarcastically.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 05:43:09 PM
"Yeah, cause fighting is obviously not as serious as bickering." replied Xanthos sarcastically.
"hey we just went through a big ordeal. Who wouldnt be like this"

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 05:55:40 PM
"Any sane person."

"im not really likeing your attitude right now.."
ken was becoming a tad annoyed no more than usual of course and yet...

ooc/ I gtg watch friday night lights bye

Triforce_Luigi

"You make it sound like I care about your opinion, which I don't."
Ooc/ Have fun.

Transient Link

ic//"whatever floats your boat friend"

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ It's hilarious listening to the characters argue, then in reality we all get along while the arguments are happening.

Ic\\ Aeleus sighed. "Xanthos, Ken, please stop fighting. I know this is probably strange to hear from me, being the one who usually starts this kind of thing, but this isn't helping us." He said.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded. Good, it wasn't as arduous as he expected it to be. He turned to Xanthos. "Thank you." He looked over at Ken. Perhaps getting along with him wouldn't be so hard... "Ken? You stopping? Or shall I have to go tell Nerina about the time you set your hair on fire?" He laughed, a different laugh then usual. This laugh was more light-hearted and friendly.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos laughed at that comment. He was a little surprised at his kind, friendly tone to wards Ken.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus put a hand on Ken's shoulder. "Good... Now then, what are we going to do today that's productive? Will it be setting off the anger of a serpent? Good. And on our conversation earlier, why would I need to find a girl in some city?" His eyes darted towards Nerina then looked back at Ken. I've already finished looking. He thought to himself.