News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos caught Aeleus's peek at Nerina and grew worried.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I think I've accidentally made Aeleus into a villain.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ More of an anti-hero. He has good goals, but along he way comes Nerina who likes the idiot brother. Nerina will be a problem for Aeleus and Ken. One is chosen, the other outraged. But she cannot choose neither or both. It is inevitable.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 10:02:55 PM
Aeleus put a hand on Ken's shoulder. "Good... Now then, what are we going to do today that's productive? Will it be setting off the anger of a serpent? Good. And on our conversation earlier, why would I need to find a girl in some city?" His eyes darted towards Nerina then looked back at Ken. I've already finished looking. He thought to himself.
he grinned

"I was never fighting, but whatever it was getting boreing anyways. As to why you woild need to find a girl I think you might already know why."

he laughed

"ok this is getting boreing I say we move on to the next city."

Fell

Turaga came back to camp. "So, are we going now?"

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Aeleus didn't even see th eboulder that came flying down right next to him? Also I thought we are spending the night here, that way we can get settled, and bing stuff.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:52:06 AM
OOC/// Aeleus didn't even see th eboulder that came flying down right next to him? Also I thought we are spending the night here, that way we can get settled, and bing stuff.
Uh I beilve we already did... Im ready to move on what about you guys?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 06:06:10 AM

OOC/// I did it again, and I don't think everyone is, we do need to get our rest.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 06:09:39 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 06:06:10 AM

OOC/// I did it again, and I don't think everyone is, we do need to get our rest.

ooc/ I dunno...

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 07:14:34 AM
Ooc\\ I don't know which path to take...
ooc/ take the middle path where youre journey consists of finding yourself. Sometimes your on the gooder side and sometimes on the badder side. I mean you will eventually have to choose but such an emotional choice should wait until the rp unfolds more ;)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 07:16:53 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 07:14:34 AM
Ooc\\ I don't know which path to take...
ooc/ take the middle path where youre journey consists of finding yourself. Sometimes your on the gooder side and sometimes on the badder side. I mean you will eventually have to choose but such an emotional choice should wait until the rp unfolds more ;)
Ooc\\ ... Wait, what? I meant stay for the night there or move on to the next city.

Transient Link

sighs oops lol :D wow well you have to admit that was a mixed message. I say to the next city!