News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Well, that got rid of later questions for me at least.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 07:22:50 AM
Ooc\\ Well, that got rid of later questions for me at least.

ooc// uh...glad I could help....I think O_o  :D

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Well I plan on staying for the night, so anyone who feels like it can stay with me.

IC/// I was busy inside of the cave where I would be sleeping tonight. I was smoothing the walls that was they wouldn't be to rocky but not enough to make it look suspicious if anyone found it. I knew that people would eventually find it, and just incase if that day would be tonight I made a secret exit. I opened it up and made sure it would be smoothe, and I made different exits that had dead ends that way they would be fooled.

FearItself

Ooc// You guys do see what I'm trying to do here, right?
I know I've already given the speech to Orgizirtee, but right now, Nerina is going back and forth so that her future coupling cannot be so easily predicted. I hate it when people choose who they end up with, because the human mind isn't that predictable.

IC// "We don't need water." Nerina calmly stated, even after all the yelling had occured. She walked over to a small patch of grass, kneeling down before it and examining it carefully. "My mother told me that you could find water in anything that is alive. She told me the human body is mostly water, and she also told me that plants consume water to live. If we don't want to have to worry about contaminated water, we could always use the purified water the plants have."

Nerina started waving her hand gently, and with that, the patch of grass started to become brown from the bottom up as water was sucked up from it. She doubted she would get all of the water available from the plant, as her mother was able to do when she was her age, but practice makes perfect, or almost perfect, rather.

Transient Link

ic// "Nice!"

he stood up and his stomach growled loudly....

oh my god...I forgot to eat...well this is a first....

"opps"

he picked up one of the fish and started to chow down on it as he sat back down.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Take that, T_L.

Ic\\ Aeleus stood up and walked over to Nerina. "Wow. That's incredible." He said in awe as he watched her draw the water out.

Transient Link

ken noticed the fish wasnt very warm so he heated it up a bit with his fire. it smoked again

"mmmmmmmmm"

he started eating more of it faster

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// I then walked out of the secret path that could be an escape route if we needed it. I then walked out and then walked up to Nerina. I then whispered into her ear "You seem to have all of the power of the group because you are the only girl, tell everyone to meet in the cave." After I said that I then walked away back towards the cave.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 07:48:23 AM
I know I've already given the speech to Orgizirtee, but right now, Nerina is going back and forth so that her future coupling cannot be so easily predicted. I hate it when people choose who they end up with, because the human mind isn't that predictable.

Ooc\\ Take that.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 07:57:02 AM
Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 07:48:23 AM

Ooc\\ Take that.

OOC/// I think that was at me, I said somethign about that ot T_L

FearItself

Nerina gave a chuckle to herself at the earthbender's comment. She finished drawing the water out, and kept the sort of bubble of water in her palm, almost levitating above it. Nerina turned her head because she was about ready to give the asked orders to the others, and her eyes were met by Aeleus's, who was probably watcing her waterbend. Their noses were touching, she hadn't realize how close he was actually watching. A blush formed on her face as she backed up a bit, smiling a slightly nervous smile. "H-he wants us to meet in the cave..." she managed to say, motioning towards the earthbender and the direction he was traveling in. Nerina said it loud enough for the others to hear, but knowing her, it was at best a loud whisper in comparison to the yelling voices she had been hearing around her.

Transient Link

ken stoped eating full

"cave? ok we having a meeting or something?"

he got up and walked toward the cave

gamemasterdevil

((You just pwned the human mind like a n00b, Fear XD))

Farnor had heard Nerina say everyone was meeting in the cave, and so began to head for it.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Spongebob does not approve