News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Nerina eventually stood up, still recovering from being that close to Aeleus. Having been nose-to-nose for a brief period of a couple of seconds, she really was able to study his facial features. He had a strong but gently face, just like Ken had a strong but gentle body. It was no surprise that these two were brothers. She gave Ken and Aeleus a smile before, also, heading towards the cave, water still in hand.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus blushed and began to walk towards the cave. "Right, cave. Cave. Cavernous, and dark, and pretty,  and colourful, and beautiful... And and... No, cave. Not eyes! Cave!" He said as he marched over. He was unnerved by Nerina being right there, looking into his eyes from so close.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor eased himself up next to Nerina. "You're enjoying this, I bet," he said, his eyes catching a glimpse of Aeleus. He chuckled. "Honestly, I'm enjoying the little fiasco created myself."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"H-huh?" Nerina wondered, looking over to Farnor. First of all, she was surprised he just about stepped up and talked to her out of nowhere, and second, she didn't really know what he was talking about. Yes, she was naive, but she felt like she had some thought of what he was getting at. "What 'fiasco'?"

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// As I approched the cave, I knew it was a bit cold, and so I picked up as many sticks as I could before I went in there.

Transient Link

ken sighed as he nerina smiled at him

women....

he entered the cave

"so what is this thing all about?"

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 08:12:15 AM

women....

he entered the cave

"I will tell you wehn everyone is in here." I told Ken. I saw Turuga enter a few seconds later.

gamemasterdevil

"Sorry. I know how you feel..I get the same nervous reaction when people just up and talk to me," Farnor explained. "And I think you know what it is. The little fights that have been going on over you between my two brothers." His fiery orange eyes drifted over to Nerina's, looking at them.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:14:09 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 08:12:15 AM

women....

he entered the cave

"I will tell you wehn everyone is in here." I told Ken. I saw Turuga enter a few seconds later.
"whatever..."

Flying Chickens

"No, not eyes, cave. The cave, the cave" He walked in and sat down. "Lovely eyes, aren't they?" He shook his head. "Cave! Cave! Lovely cave I mean!"

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 08:19:50 AM
"No, not eyes, cave. The cave, the cave" He walked in and sat down. "Lovely eyes, aren't they?" He shook his head. "Cave! Cave! Lovely cave I mean!"

he looked at his brother and shook his head
And he thinks im the idiot. he is probably just playing cute.

Flying Chickens

"What's the problem?" He asked, snapping to attention.

FearItself

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 03, 2007, 08:15:21 AM
"Sorry. I know how you feel..I get the same nervous reaction when people just up and talk to me," Farnor explained. "And I think you know what it is. The little fights that have been going on over you between my two brothers." His fiery orange eyes drifted over to Nerina's, looking at them.

"Oh, that..." she remarked, chuckling slightly. "But it's not like I do that on purpose, I mean..." Nerina started, looking around to make sure Aeleus and Ken weren't around to hear her. Her and Farnor weren't in the cave yet, so she felt that she could talk freely. "... To be honest, I like them both, equally." she confessed. "Ken is fun to be around, but I just feel this sort of connection with Aeleus that I've never felt with anyone else before. I'm torn between the two, and I know I can't choose because I will make the other one angry. So, as you can probably see, I go back and forth." she finished. It felt better to get that off of her chest.

PHOENIXBLAST