News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Umm... Us trying to kill eachother all the time?" He asked.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 09:47:13 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 09:46:26 AM
"I don't suppose this has anything to do with Ken and I, in specific." He said.

"Not as small as that but something a bit bigger." I replied

"uh....the eclipse? no too big...the avatar? no WAY to big...wish I knew him though...."

Flying Chickens

"Is one of the group the avatar?" He asked. "Uhh... I've turned over a new leaf with Ken, honest."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 09:50:45 AM
"Is one of the group the avatar?" He asked. "Uhh... I've turned over a new leaf with Ken, honest."
"the avatar is still alive... Also us brothers wont be the next avatar. We are fire benders"

Flying Chickens

"Right..." He bit his lip in thought. "Do we need a batch of cookies made?" He asked.

Transient Link

"ok....has the heat gotten to you brother? anyways is it famine by chance?"

PHOENIXBLAST

"I wish we know the Avatar, I wonder who he is though. Anyway no I will just tell you; us not working as a group. We are always argueing and getting nothing done. Right now it seems like I am the only one doing anything, besides Ken making breakfeast. I was the one giving orders when Aeleus was eaten, and then I was the one who saved him, then brought us to shore." I said.

OOC/// I was watching the Buterfree episode *tears* Also when will teh Avatar be found out?

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 09:55:12 AM
"I wish we know the Avatar, I wonder who he is though. Anyway no I will just tell you; us not working as a group. We are always argueing and getting nothing done. Right now it seems like I am the only one doing anything, besides Ken making breakfeast. I was the one giving orders when Aeleus was eaten, and then I was the one who saved him, then brought us to shore." I said.

OOC/// I was watching the Buterfree episode *tears* Also when will teh Avatar be found out?

ooc/ avatar=still alive....

ic/ ken grunted a tad annoyed at the earthbender

"So what do you propose then?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 10:02:55 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 09:55:12 AM

ooc/ avatar=still alive....

ic/ ken grunted a tad annoyed at the earthbender

"So what do you propose then?"

OOC/// Hu?

IC/// "Don't grunt at me, and what I propose is that EVERYONE helps outs from now on."

Transient Link

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 10:16:32 AM
he grunted again. If only to annoy him

"Don't even grunt again at me, you are being lazy along with everyone else right now I am the only one doing anything!" I said to Ken starting to yell at the end. "Also what makes you think Nerina saved your brother? It was me not her!" I shouted at him.

Transient Link

he grunted getting a bit more annoyed and ajusted his footing. just in case.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 10:23:43 AM
he grunted getting a bit more annoyed and ajusted his footing. just in case.

I saw his feet move as he grunted again. "You want to fight?" I asked him as I stood up.

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link