News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 10:33:00 AM
Xanthos sent water at Pheonix to knock him down.

I feel right back down, but then stood up again, and said to Ken "You make it seem like you want to fight, you are asking for it." I commented.

Transient Link

"no if I recall you were to one who did the asking..."

ooc/ im making my character such and ass right now lol :P

Triforce_Luigi

"As you said, Pheonix, Fighting will get us nowhere."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stood up and moved his hands. The fire in the hole reared up and made a seperate rings around Ken's, Pheonix's, and Xanthos's hands. "If you move your hands, they will be burnt. Now sit down and act civilized. This is what you were talking about, Pheonix." He said calmly.

PHOENIXBLAST

"See guys, fighting will get us nowhere and it will only separate us apart. If you guys want to destroy the fire nation then we have to learn to work together and be a team."

Triforce_Luigi

"I was trying to break them up, dolt." said Xanthos as he sat. He was laughing on the inside, so he did not argue.

Transient Link

"mind your own buisness little brother. We wernt fighting anyway. Just talking."

Flying Chickens

"Oh." The ring around Xanthos's hands unravelled and went around his head, making a halo. "There. That's fitting."

Transient Link

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 10:59:28 AM
"Oh." The ring around Xanthos's hands unravelled and went around his head, making a halo. "There. That's fitting."

I shot a rock straight at the halo. "See what I mean that was an example of what a little fight can do. It brings more and more people into it even though it was a small fight."

Transient Link

"Well I think some people should mind there own buisness. I think that is our problem."

Transient Link

Transient Link

ken figured he had enough so he dispeled the fire from around his wrists and walked out.

who the hell made him the leader.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 11:25:07 AM
ken figured he had enough so he dispeled the fire from around his wrists and walked out.

who the hell made him the leader.

OOC/// That was a thought right?