UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 11:52:53 AM
"Well, targets are a pretty big necessity." He smiled hopefully for a moment. "I agree it's a horrible joke." He hopped up beside Ken on the rock.
"oh now I got it"

he laughed

"wow that still is kinda funny"
he shook his head

"well Im not about to just back down in go back in so ill just hang here all day"

Flying Chickens

"Well, try some practice with your swords. I'm going back inside now. If you get hungry, here's some chocolate." He tossed some pieces of chocolate to Ken, then walked over to the cave.

Transient Link

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked back over his shoulder. "Hm? What is it?"

Transient Link

ken jumped off of the rock and did something he hadnt done in a long time he walked up to his brother and hugged him

"thanks little bro..."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus returned the embrace. Perhaps there was more to his brother then he thought.

Transient Link

after what seemed like a long time he stepped back

he grinned

"tell the "leader" im staying out here"

PHOENIXBLAST

Transient Link

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded. "Right. He isn't the leader. He hasn't been around with us very long. I see him as an equal, but only since he's the one that carried me out of that things stomach." He turned and knocked on the rock.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 12:18:23 PM
Aeleus nodded. "Right. He isn't the leader. He hasn't been around with us very long. I see him as an equal, but only since he's the one that carried me out of that things stomach." He turned and knocked on the rock.

"it was a joke dude!"

he laughed as he turned around to walk back to him mini camp site he made in the morning.

Flying Chickens

FearItself

Nerina had sat through the many different accusations and boasts the earthbender made, until she finally decided to defend herself. She stood up, looking over to the one who had called them in for a meeting, slight annoyance on her expression.

"You talk as if you did everything to save him and to help others. I don't recall you freezing the water around the serpent so you could actually get in to save you, nor do I recall you stopping Ken and Aeleus from fighting on multiple occasions. Heck, I could have been the one to give Aeleus life-saving CPR if I was close enough, but you happened to be there for him. I'd appreciate it if you let other people have some credit as well." Nerina said, and then walked out of the cave, a bit of anger apparent on her expression.

If that kid is the leader, I'm as good as gone. she thought, agitated on the inside, as she began to walk over to where Ken and Aeleus were.

gamemasterdevil

"Looks like a lot of people are going outside..." Farnor observed. He hadn't entered the cave after his little conversation with Nerina.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...