Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ken heard footsteps behind him
he turned around and saw nerina storm out of the cave

uh oh....

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus froze as Nerina came out, and turned around after her. If most of my friends are out here, why go in there with Pheonix being a jerk? "Alright. I'm staying outside." He said.

Transient Link

he grinned at his brother
he said jokingly
"I wonder why"

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

he laughed
"your getting better at this joke thing"

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos remained. Normally, he would have stormed off with the others. But now, he was lazy and tired.

FearItself

Nerina sighed, bringing herself back to her calm, cool, and collected attitude. She regained her composure and straightened up as she approached Ken and Aeleus. Nerina sat down on a nearby rock, giving a groan as she rested her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands.

"I can't stand that guy..." she muttered.

Flying Chickens

"Who can? He comes to us in the night, starts a fight, then expects us to look up to him? No." He said, kneeling down next to her.

Transient Link

"well.....I guess he is just bossy.."

he grinned

then he had an idea

"LETS MAKE OUR OWN CAVE!!!"

FearItself

Nerina lifted her head, smiling to Aeleus as he comforted her. That's one of the reasons why she felt a connection with him, because the two of them had so much in common.

"I heard earthbenders are hard-headed. I guess we'll just have to get used to it." she remarked, sighing and resting her chin in her palms. "I'm betting I'd get more sleep out here than in there."

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 12:47:03 PM
"well.....I guess he is just bossy.."

he grinned

then he had an idea

"LETS MAKE OUR OWN CAVE!!!"

"A cave?" Nerina asked quizically. None of them could earthbend. "I don't think we can make a cave... How about an igloo?" she reccomended, a slight smirk coming to her face.

Transient Link

he grinned

"Im not as big an idiot as you might think. Ok nerina can you take the sea water and mix it with the dirt, alot of it though. Then once its REALLY muddy can you lift it up and form it into a large dome?. Once thats done me and Aeleus can handle the rest."

Flying Chickens

"Igloo. I like igloos..." He said.

Ooc\\ Now I'm going to go eat lunch. Be back soon.

gamemasterdevil

"Actually, she could easily just take a bunch of sea water and freeze it," Farnor said in a pitch loud enough for the others to hear.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...