News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 03, 2007, 12:52:48 PM
"Actually, she could easily just take a bunch of sea water and freeze it," Farnor said in a pitch loud enough for the others to hear.
he grinned
"I already thought of that we would be too cold. also it would melt quickly it much hotter here."

gamemasterdevil

"So then how, exactly, is fire going to help it?" Farnor asked Ken.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

"oh little brother....you can help too. You will see soon enough"

Triforce_Luigi

After a brisk nap, Xanthos gave Pheonix an apologetic glance before joining the others outside.

gamemasterdevil

"We're the same age, Ken," Farnor said with a chuckle. "And I'll watch. I'm not as good as you and Aeleus are at fire-bending, remember?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

"im still the oldest"

ooc//wha I thought your character was 14? Aeleus was 16 and ken was 16...

FearItself

"I'm not sure I can bend water with earth in it... But I'll try." Nerina gave in, standing up. She stood perpendicular to the line of the shore and began to move her hands in a to and fro motion, from sea to shore. Small but precise waves of water washed up irregularly onto the shore, and after about ten or so waves, there was enough mud to make a dome-like cave that could fit their whole group in it.

She walked over to the mud and placed her hand just above the surface of its center. Nerina lifted her hand up, and the mud began to bubble upwards, a bit of pure water at its tip, because that was what she was truly bending, the mud just clinged to it. She raised it up high enough so the dome would be big enough for them all to sleep in, and then stepped back, shaping it into a geometrically-accurate hemisphere. Holding her position, as well as the dome, she looked to Ken and Aeleus.

"It's ready." she told them, waiting for the two to do the job Ken said they would.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos observed the proceedings. He was surprised when he figured out Kens plan.  Who knew Ken could come up with that?

Transient Link

ooc/ fear can I control Aeleus by saying that he shot fire at the dome? I wanted all of the brothers to do it.

gamemasterdevil

((Neope XD  Farnor's 16, Aeleus is 15 [Or 14?], and Ken's 16.))

Farnor watched, waiting to see how fire was going to help make this igloo.

FearItself

Ooc// He's not going to be gone for that long. I'd rather you not control his character. Maybe Ken could just do it by himself?

Transient Link

ooc/ well if you give him the honor of showing off ;)

he is doing this like goku doing the kameameawave
(his crouch and everything minus the yelling)
ic/ "ok everyone stand back"

he crouched down and let the fire fill in his hand
just like the night before he sent of pillar of white hot fire at the dome as it crashed against it it slowly began to harden. Ken pushed harder and it hardened faster and faster until the whole thing was solid. The pillar dissapated and they had a place to sleep.

"whew"
he whiped his forhead and sat down

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Aeleus is 15.

Ic\\ Aeleus finished helping Ken with the fire on the igloo. (Ooc\\ Yes, because I was eating and I wanted to help.) He gave his brother the thumbs up, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Unless DH2 is here to free you guys, then that means yolu guys can't get out, I closed the entrance. ;)

Transient Link