News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Monlithos emerged from the waters and knocked down the wall, then sank back never to be seen again.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 01:10:13 PM
OOC/// Unless DH2 is here to free you guys, then that means yolu guys can't get out, I closed the entrance. ;)
ooc/ lets say we didnt k? Ill just say I blew it open :O

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 01:11:35 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 01:10:13 PM
OOC/// Unless DH2 is here to free you guys, then that means yolu guys can't get out, I closed the entrance. ;)
ooc/ lets say we didnt k? Ill just say I blew it open :O

OOC/// Fire doesn't break rock though :O

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos admired the thing, nodding at Kens brilliance.

Transient Link

ooc/ how about when I blew up that rock eairlier. yes it can! :D

ic/ "whew im not done yet. Time to make the door"

he jumped up and pulled out his blades and in a flash a door was cut through the dome

"whew there NOW we are finished. That is unless you guys want windows?"

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ On the contrary. At high enough temperatures rock melts.

Ic\\ Aeleus walked up to the igloo and knocked on it. "Well, brother. It appears we did a good job, it's solid.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 12:32:55 PM
Nerina had sat through the many different accusations and boasts the earthbender made, until she finally decided to defend herself. She stood up, looking over to the one who had called them in for a meeting, slight annoyance on her expression.

"You talk as if you did everything to save him and to help others. I don't recall you freezing the water around the serpent so you could actually get in to save you, nor do I recall you stopping Ken and Aeleus from fighting on multiple occasions. Heck, I could have been the one to give Aeleus life-saving CPR if I was close enough, but you happened to be there for him. I'd appreciate it if you let other people have some credit as well." Nerina said, and then walked out of the cave, a bit of anger apparent on her expression.

If that kid is the leader, I'm as good as gone. she thought, agitated on the inside, as she began to walk over to where Ken and Aeleus were.

"You haven't stopped their fighting, YOU are the cause of their fighting Nerina! If you did care for Aeleus then you wouldn't have had to been called over to where I was giving Aeleus CPR!" I shouted.

OOC/// the entrance is closed

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 01:15:47 PM
Ooc\\ On the contrary. At high enough temperatures rock melts.

Ic\\ Aeleus walked up to the igloo and knocked on it. "Well, brother. It appears we did a good job, it's solid.

OOC/// Which I don't think you guys can even do yet

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Nerina rested her arms at her side, sighing contently at how their work was finished. Their little dome looked pretty big on the outside, and she knew it was going to seem even bigger on the outside. Since it was made out of solid earth now, it wouldn't melt or be knocked down easily.

"Well, that takes care of that." she remarked, sitting back down on the rock she had been sitting on before. "We still have hours until sunset though." she added.

gamemasterdevil

((Well, in reality, fire can't break rock - it'd melt it, instead XD But that's why this is an RP XD))

"Good job, you two," Farnor said, smiling at the site of his two siblings working together for a change.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

"yah im to tired to do anymore"

he laughed

ooc/ no its open I blew it open :O

Flying Chickens

"Well... Umm... What can we do 'til sunset?" He asked.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 01:17:15 PM
Nerina rested her arms at her side, sighing contently at how their work was finished. Their little dome looked pretty big on the outside, and she knew it was going to seem even bigger on the outside. Since it was made out of solid earth now, it wouldn't melt or be knocked down easily.

"Well, that takes care of that." she remarked, sitting back down on the rock she had been sitting on before. "We still have hours until sunset though." she added.

he walked over to nerina and sat next to her

ken grinned

"thats why I wanted to move on to the next town"