News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

he drew his swords and put his fire aura around it. then he cut through the rock like nothing

"change your mind yet?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 03:07:23 PM
he drew his swords and put his fire aura around it. then he cut through the rock like nothing

"change your mind yet?"

I heard the vibrations so I wrote on the wall with a rock again

"No"

I tunneled in farther and kept on covering my trail, it was like I was never there NO ONE could tell except for me, so I kept on going in, he would NEVER get me.

Transient Link

Idiot didnt realize moveing rocks was as loud as a frickin bulldozer
so he blasted his way in farther and farther than he took his swords and went on a frenzy faster and faster and faster

FearItself

Ooc// Phoenix, just give in already. It's only a kiss on the hand. xP
Orgizirtee and I want to move on, and I don't think Ken likes the fact that Aeleus and Nerina are alone. Meow. ;P

Transient Link

ooc/ no ken doesnt like it one bit :| :| :| :| :|

Transient Link

ooc/ thats it for me im bored im going to go play GH2 and watch tv I may not be on again but if I am on expect me around 10-10:30 EST

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I am NOT getting kissed by a boy even on the hand

IC/// I had to get quieter so I started to move slower and make more noises in different directions

FearItself

Ooc// Haha, I didn't think so. So I'll make Ken not like it more. >:]

Ic//

Nerina leaned back slightly, placing her hands behind her to keep her form up as she sat. She sighed deeply, her eyes turning to Aeleus, a bit of her grin still left on her face.

"That was a smart way to get him away from us." she remarked. "So, while he's doing his dare... Aeleus, truth or dare?"

Flying Chickens

"Thank you." He rubbed his left temple. "Hmm... Truth." He said.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// LOL, MARLUXIA is definatly going to kill me, but I am getting a kick out of this.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 03:36:04 PM
OOC/// LOL, MARLUXIA is definatly going to kill me, but I am getting a kick out of this.
Ooc\\ Aren't we all?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 03:40:48 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 03:36:04 PM
Ooc\\ Aren't we all?

OOC/// Not Marluxia :D But ummm did you have to?

FearItself

"Truth?" Nerina scoffed. "You're no fun."

Thinking for a moment, Nerina came up with another question. "All right, Aeleus... Answer this truthfully. Who do you want your first kiss from?" she asked, grinning slightly at how awkward the question could make him feel. "I guess, if you don't know anyone specific, you could describe the girl." she added.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 03:43:04 PM
"Truth?" Nerina scoffed. "You're no fun."

Thinking for a moment, Nerina came up with another question. "All right, Aeleus... Answer this truthfully. Who do you want your first kiss from?" she asked, grinning slightly at how awkward the question could make him feel. "I guess, if you don't know anyone specific, you could describe the girl." she added.

OOC/// Oh well I guess this is what Ken gets for making you kiss him

Flying Chickens

Aeleus groaned. He knew no other girls besides Nerina, and he certainly didn't want to be kissed by a guy. Even still, if I knew any other girls... He thought to himself. He looked up at her, his cheeks pink. He pushed his fingers together then pulled them away repeatedly. "You..." He said quietly.

Ooc\\ You've forgotten to add me to the list of people in this.