News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ As long as you know that, then you can continue your evil ways.

Ic\\ "Umm... Yes..." He said. He could feel his blush increasing more and more.

Ooc\\ Fear, what timing for signing out.

PHOENIXBLAST

Since Ken had stoped doing anything I stoped and listened to the echo patterns from the earth and heard some talking, was it Nerina, and Aeleus? Wait were they just talking about kissing? I thought, alright I put my ear against the earth again listening still to see what would happen.

OOC/// Now I am evil aren't I, I now have leverage >=) Also when do we find out the Avatar?

FearItself

Ooc// Sorry, I'm back. xP

Ic//

"Then get ready." Nerina remarked. She began to lean in closer, preparing for the kiss. Her eyelids slowly started to close over her eyes as her lips drew nearer to his. This time, she didn't need to make an excuse, this was what she wanted to do, not what she was dared to do.

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 04:18:09 PM
OOC/// Now I am evil aren't I, I now have leverage >=) Also when do we find out the Avatar?

Ooc// Not for a while, Phoenix. It's not really important to the roleplay right now.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 04:19:35 PM
Ooc// Sorry, I'm back. xP

Ic//

"Then get ready." Nerina remarked. She began to lean in closer, preparing for the kiss. Her eyelids slowly started to close over her eyes as her lips drew nearer to his. This time, she didn't need to make an excuse, this was what she wanted to do, not what she was dared to do.

I then heard this, and knew they were going to kiss, if only I knew what she was thinking, ughhhh. Anyway this should be good enough.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 04:20:56 PM

Ooc// Not for a while, Phoenix. It's not really important to the roleplay right now.

OOC/// Really? Alright just wondering saying how in Avatar they found out like in the first episode.

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 04:22:49 PM

OOC/// Really? Alright just wondering saying how in Avatar they found out like in the first episode.

Ooc// That's because Aang knew beforehand. None of the others know because Aang is still alive. Only when Aang dies (which I have planned some time in the future) will the Avatar line be passed down to one of our characters.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 04:24:25 PM

Ooc// That's because Aang knew beforehand. None of the others know because Aang is still alive. Only when Aang dies (which I have planned some time in the future) will the Avatar line be passed down to one of our characters.

OOC/// Alright, also I just realized something but I don't want to say it here, so please pm

PHOENIXBLAST

I felt like creeping them out while I could so I put my hand to areas untill I felt a rock, and then I spelt out on teh sand right next to Aeleus, and Nerina "I know"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 04:24:25 PM

OOC// You're killing Aang! You fiend!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 04:31:01 PM
I felt like creeping them out while I could so I put my hand to areas untill I felt a rock, and then I spelt out on teh sand right next to Aeleus, and Nerina "I know"
Ooc\\ Aeleus hates you and kicks you, I laugh at yours and Aeleus's misfortune. It's like I'm schizophrenic.

Ic\\ Aeleus closed his eyes. His heart was beating rapidly. He did not noticethe words in the sand, and it seemed Nerina did not either.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 04:59:36 PM
Ooc\\ Aeleus hates you and kicks you, I laugh at yours and Aeleus's misfortune. It's like I'm schizophrenic.

Ic\\ Aeleus closed his eyes. His heart was beating rapidly. He did not notice Pheonix come through the wall, and it seemed Nerina did not either.

OOC/// I didn't go through the wall, I was feeling for something easy that was earth to pick up, and then I wrote "I know." on the sand

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:02:37 PM

Ic\\ Aeleus closed his eyes. His heart was beating rapidly. He did not notice Pheonix come through the wall, and it seemed Nerina did not either.

OOC/// I didn't go through the wall, I was feeling for something easy that was earth to pick up, and then I wrote "I know." on the sand
Now I'm just confused.
Really, I am.

FearItself

Nerina tilted her head to the side slightly, dipping her head with similar slightness so she would be able to fulfill the deed. She pressed her lips against his, her eyes now closed and her heart racing. Her fingers clenched into fists as she leaned forward more into the kiss, feeling as though the moment should be indefinite. She wasn't sure how much Aeleus was enjoying it, but she could predict that he was atleast liking it, maybe as much as she was.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:02:37 PM

Now I'm just confused.
Really, I am.
OOC/// Alright I am in the dome where your brother is destorying, but he can't find me and he stoped. I heard your conversation, and then I used my earth bending to find a rock. I then used that rock to write, "I know." on the beach sand right next to you guys.