Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:02:37 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 04:59:36 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 04:31:01 PM
I felt like creeping them out while I could so I put my hand to areas untill I felt a rock, and then I spelt out on teh sand right next to Aeleus, and Nerina "I know"
Ooc\\ Aeleus hates you and kicks you, I laugh at yours and Aeleus's misfortune. It's like I'm schizophrenic.

Ic\\ Aeleus closed his eyes. His heart was beating rapidly. He did not notice Pheonix come through the wall, and it seemed Nerina did not either.

OOC/// I didn't go through the wall, I was feeling for something easy that was earth to pick up, and then I wrote "I know." on the sand
Now I'm just confused.
Really, I am.
I think he was using his bending from far away to inscribe the words "I know" into the sand in front of us. He isn't there, but he is using his bending to indirectly communicate. He can use his bending, also, to pick up sound waves through the earth, so he vaguely knew what we were talking about, and knows that our characters are having fun with their alone time.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:06:39 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 05:03:34 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:02:37 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 04:59:36 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 04:31:01 PM
I felt like creeping them out while I could so I put my hand to areas untill I felt a rock, and then I spelt out on teh sand right next to Aeleus, and Nerina "I know"
Ooc\\ Aeleus hates you and kicks you, I laugh at yours and Aeleus's misfortune. It's like I'm schizophrenic.

Ic\\ Aeleus closed his eyes. His heart was beating rapidly. He did not notice Pheonix come through the wall, and it seemed Nerina did not either.

OOC/// I didn't go through the wall, I was feeling for something easy that was earth to pick up, and then I wrote "I know." on the sand
Now I'm just confused.
Really, I am.
I think he was using his bending from far away to inscribe the words "I know" into the sand in front of us. He isn't there, but he is using his bending to indirectly communicate. He can use his bending, also, to pick up sound waves through the earth, so he vaguely knew what we were talking about, and knows that our characters are having fun with their alone time.
Ah.

Ic\\ Aeleus felt the warmth of Nerina's lips. His heart was beating so fast, it felt as though someone inside him was kicking his chest. The colour in his face drained away then came back in a crimson hue. He first thought was of his brother, but then that was wiped from his mind, and replaced only by sheer joy.

FearItself

Nerina grinned against his lips, though a thought of what Ken would think made her snap back into reality. She felt guilty for a moment, but just seeing Aeleus there, willing, made her lean forward and kiss him on the lips another time. She couldn't help it. That connection she felt with him the first time they met, it wasn't just some sort of phsycological connection, it was more than that. Having her fair share of pleasure from the moment, she pulled back and sat down after having leaned towards him quite a bit. A content sigh passed her lips as she looked to Aeleus with her grin.

A hand went to her chest as she tried to calm her heart down to a normal heartbeat. "Wow..." was the only word she could think of to say.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:16:13 PM
Nerina grinned against his lips, though a thought of what Ken would think made her snap back into reality. She felt guilty for a moment, but just seeing Aeleus there, willing, made her lean forward and kiss him on the lips another time. She couldn't help it. That connection she felt with him the first time they met, it wasn't just some sort of phsycological connection, it was more than that. Having her fair share of pleasure from the moment, she pulled back and sat down after having leaned towards him quite a bit. A content sigh passed her lips as she looked to Aeleus with her grin.

A hand went to her chest as she tried to calm her heart down to a normal heartbeat. "Wow..." was the only word she could think of to say.

Seeing Nerina and Aeleus making out, Xanthos couldn't help but laugh. "Ken will be mad," he said.

FearItself

Nerina froze, hearing Xathos's comment. She had thought about Ken once during the kiss, but it wasn't enough to snap her completely into reality. A guilty expression formed on her face as she turned her head to Xanthos. Soon, a glare replaced the guilty expression. Her eyes neglected anything except the mocking sight of Xanthos.

"Ken won't find out, will he?" she asked, angered. "If you tell him, I'll give you frostbite in a very uncomfortable area. Understood?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:28:40 PM
Nerina froze, hearing Xathos's comment. She had thought about Ken once during the kiss, but it wasn't enough to snap her completely into reality. A guilty expression formed on her face as she turned her head to Xanthos. Soon, a glare replaced the guilty expression. Her eyes neglected anything except the mocking sight of Xanthos.

"Ken won't find out, will he?" she asked, angered. "If you tell him, I'll give you frostbite in a very uncomfortable area. Understood?"

I then found the rock I had laid down and threw it at Nerina, and then wrote on the ground "What about me?"

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:30:13 PM

I then found the rock I had laid down and threw it at Nerina, and then wrote on teh ground "What about me?"

Nerina felt the impact of the rock on the back of her neck and gave a slight groan, rubbing the spot where it hit. She expected it to be from one of the others in the group, and realizing what exactly had been thrown at her, she knew who must have done it.

Her eyes gazed down to the ground, where the suspicious writing lay. Putting two and two together, she looked off in the direction the rock had seemingly come from, and gave a glare in that direction to tell her other supposed spy to keep his mouth shut.

"Phoenix, if I were you, I'd keep your mouth shut too, unless you want to end up with the same fate Xanthos would get." she said in addition to the glare.

Triforce_Luigi

"Understood. But I won't be the one telling him."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked confused for a moment, being in so much bliss that he had forgotten everything. He snapped into attention. "Wow..." He agreed.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 05:36:29 PM
Aeleus looked confused for a moment, being in so much bliss that he had forgotten everything. He snapped into attention. "Wow..." He agreed.

"A little slow on the uptake huh, Aeleus?"

FearItself

After having given warnings to the two witnesses, Nerina gave a slight chuckle at Aeleus's delayed reaction.

"It's good to have you back, Aeleus." she remarked. "I thought I'd lost you." Nerina added, laughing slightly afterwards and leaning forward to give him one last peck on the lips before pulling back and sitting in her former position. "So... We are going to keep this a secret, right?" Nerina asked. "If Ken found out... I'm afraid of how mad he would get."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:32:44 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 05:30:13 PM

I then found the rock I had laid down and threw it at Nerina, and then wrote on teh ground "What about me?"

Nerina felt the impact of the rock on the back of her neck and gave a slight groan, rubbing the spot where it hit. She expected it to be from one of the others in the group, and realizing what exactly had been thrown at her, she knew who must have done it.

Her eyes gazed down to the ground, where the suspicious writing lay. Putting two and two together, she looked off in the direction the rock had seemingly come from, and gave a glare in that direction to tell her other supposed spy to keep his mouth shut.

"Phoenix, if I were you, I'd keep your mouth shut too, unless you want to end up with the same fate Xanthos would get." she said in addition to the glare.

I heard that, and then wrote:

"I don't get along with Ken so I wouldn't but if you do something to get me mad enough at you I will tell him, just kidding because I want to have children. Also hi Aeleus, how was the kiss?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:39:08 PM
After having given warnings to the two witnesses, Nerina gave a slight chuckle at Aeleus's delayed reaction.

"It's good to have you back, Aeleus." she remarked. "I thought I'd lost you." Nerina added, laughing slightly afterwards and leaning forward to give him one last peck on the lips before pulling back and sitting in her former position. "So... We are going to keep this a secret, right?" Nerina asked. "If Ken found out... I'm afraid of how mad he would get."

I then wrote under what I previously wrote:

He gets mad to easy, and he is strong though, a bit to strong for right now...

Flying Chickens

"Ken won't find out. He can't find out." Aeleus said, remembering his brother. He looked down at the writing in the sand. "It was great..." He was dreamy for a moment, then frowned in perplexity "Why am I talking to sand?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 05:43:44 PM
"Ken won't find out. He can't find out." Aeleus said, remembering his brother. He looked down at the writing in the sand. "It was great..." He was dreamy for a moment, then frowned in perplexity "Why am I talking to sand?"

The I wrote right in front of Aeleus:

"Because I can hear what you are saying."