News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Nerina chuckled, placing a hand on Aeleus's chest and resting her head on his shoulder. She looked down to the sand, and then tipped her head back to look up at Aeleus.

"It's Phoenix writing in the sand." she remarked. "He is right, though. We don't want to get Ken angry, so it would be best to keep this a secret, and do this kind of stuff secretly as well." Nerina said, giving a wink to Aeleus. She gave a sigh, prolonging the silence a bit more. "So, I'm guessing our Truth or Dare game is done, huh?" Nerina remarked.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:46:48 PM
Nerina chuckled, placing a hand on Aeleus's chest and resting her head on his shoulder. She looked down to the sand, and then tipped her head back to look up at Aeleus.

"It's Phoenix writing in the sand." she remarked. "He is right, though. We don't want to get Ken angry, so it would be best to keep this a secret, and do this kind of stuff secretly as well." Nerina said, giving a wink to Aeleus. She gave a sigh, prolonging the silence a bit more. "So, I'm guessing our Truth or Dare game is done, huh?" Nerina remarked.

After hearing what Nerina said I wrote:

"Wait what about me?!?!?! I am being chased by Ken due to your dare! Also I need to talk to you guys again...after I rebuild my shelter."

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Aeleus has no idea that Pheonix is talking through the sand.

Ic\\ "Good to know I'm not going crazy." Aeleus said. "I think it's safe to say it's done. I don't want to hurt my brother, so this will definitely be kept secret." Aeleus sighed calmly. He felt a strange reassurance from her being there, like nothing bad could ever happen again.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 05:50:53 PM
Ooc\\ Aeleus has no idea that Pheonix is talking through the sand.

Ic\\ "Good to know I'm not going crazy." Aeleus said. "I think it's safe to say it's done. I don't want to hurt my brother, so this will definitely be kept secret." Aeleus sighed calmly. He felt a strange reassurance from her being there, like nothing bad could ever happen again.

OOC/// We told you before, and look what I wrote in the sand

FearItself

"Good." Nerina replied. She sighed again, beginning to close her eyes as she leaned against him. It surprised her that she was so exhausted, being one that didn't get much sleep anyways. Maybe this warmer climate was starting to get to her. "Since I don't feel like getting off of you any time soon, if Ken comes back, make an excuse and tell him I fell asleep like this against you. Lie and say it's unintentional." she remarked, and snuggled against his chest before starting to fall into a light sleep against him.

Flying Chickens

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 05:55:28 PM
"Good." Nerina replied. She sighed again, beginning to close her eyes as she leaned against him. It surprised her that she was so exhausted, being one that didn't get much sleep anyways. Maybe this warmer climate was starting to get to her. "Since I don't feel like getting off of you any time soon, if Ken comes back, make an excuse and tell him I fell asleep like this against you. Lie and say it's unintentional." she remarked, and snuggled against his chest before starting to fall into a light sleep against him.

"I'll just tell him that I did that because I got bored," offered Xanthos.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 05:57:27 PM

"Please do, Xanthos. That way I can get some sleep too." He tilted his head back against the wall, closing his eyes.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 06:00:19 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 05:57:27 PM

"Please do, Xanthos. That way I can get some sleep too." He tilted his head back against the wall, closing his eyes.

"Good night."

PHOENIXBLAST

I threw the rock once again but this time at BOTH Aeleus, and Nerina, and then wrote:

"HELP ME OUT HERE!"

FearItself

Ooc// Sheesh, what's with our characters sleeping toge-, er, I mean next to each other? xD Now we have nothing to do. >3<

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 06:02:36 PM
Ooc// Sheesh, what's with our characters sleeping toge-, er, I mean next to each other? xD Now we have nothing to do. >3<

OOC/// how about help me out...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus opened one eye lazily, and batted the rock away. "Night." He looked at the message on the rock. "Tell him the game was taking too long, so we decided to stop. He doesn't have to kiss you any more."

FearItself

Nerina gave a slight yawn, followed by a chuckle at what Aeleus said. "That sounds like a good idea." Nerina chimed in, then began to doze off once more.

Ooc// Wait, we are in the dome, right? Or are we outside?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 06:04:35 PM
Aeleus opened one eye lazily, and batted the rock away. "Night." He looked at the message on the rock. "Tell him the game was taking too long, so we decided to stop. He doesn't have to kiss you any more."

I then threw another rock at him saying this time:

"You have to tell him, he won't believe me."