News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// I read the entire truth or dare section, but what happened after that?

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Nothing much. We all migrated to Phoenix's cave for the night, and Marluxia's character stormed off somewhere.

Ic// Nerina had been awakened from her sleep as she was carried, awake the whole time as she was placed in a bed next to Aeleus. She reached her hand to her hood and carefully picked up Mika, placing her on Aeleus's belly because he was sprawled out on his back on his makeshift rock bed. That then, indirectly, gave her an excuse to cuddle with him, so that the others could blame Mika for it again. She cuddled up against him, wrapping her arm around his waist and nuzzling his neck, soon falling into a rather comfortable sleep.

Fell

Ooc// Thanks.

Ic// Turaga laughed at the truth or dare.

Afterwards, Turaga went into Phoenix's shelter, and layed down to rest.

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

Farnor had noticed everyone walking back into the cave as he headed back towards the group. He also saw Ken storm off. "Wonder what happened..."

Twirling his sword, he quickly put it in a sheathing position and sheathed it. "Well, I'll soon find out if everyone isn't asleep already," he thought aloud.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// How did everyone enjoy an extra hour of sleep? Also Fear can we go with ceremonies, and events like THanksgiving, and such?

IC/// I woke up the next morning near the fire that was dimming it was cold but I went outside and grabbed some more sticks, and grass. I went back in ever so careful not to make a noise to disturb anyone, and then I added the stuff to the fire making it have a bigger flame, and give off more heat.

Transient Link

ooc/ now comes the jucy part ken may begin to walk a path of evil soon depending on how things turn out. Btw its probable he will learn the secret. You will find out how in this next post ;)

ic//
ken was angry and confused and even a tad disterbed. He ran the events in the cave in his head over and over again

(flashback)
ken was slashing his way through pheonixs barriers when suddenly all was quiet
whats he up to... ken thought
he waited silently fearing a trap. But nothing ever came pheonix never moved an inch.
whats happening up there?.......
he waited a full 5 minutes before he blew himself out and stormed away
(end flashback)

What could have caused Pheonix to stop...Nothing ever would..He would do anything to keep my lips off any part of him...and yet he STOPPED a full 5 minutes not moving an inch.... I could have snatched him up like that. What could have happened to make him stop like that...He could feel the vibrations on the surface....No....it cant be...........Yet...its the only thing that could ever make Pheonix curious enough to stop dead when im right on his ass....what happened up here.....

he sat down on the hard surface far away from the camp
Im must meditate on this....This love is tearing me to shreds...Im always either happy sad or angry...ive never really felt...calm  since I left home.....

so he meditated. And without even realizing it fell asleep

ooc/ well Ill have to wait for dawn for the rest ;)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:15:36 AM
ooc/ now comes the jucy part ken may begin to walk a path of evil soon depending on how things turn out. Btw its probable he will learn the secret. You will find out how in this next post ;)

ic//
ken was angry and confused and even a tad disterbed. He ran the events in the cave in his head over and over again

(flashback)
he waited silently fearing a trap. But nothing ever came pheonix never moved an inch.
(end flashback)

What could have caused Pheonix to stop...Nothing ever would..He would do anything to keep my lips off any part of him...and yet he STOPPED a full 5 minutes not moving an inch.... I could have snatched him up like that. What could have happened to make him stop like that...He could feel the vibrations on the surface....No....it cant be...........Yet...its the only thing that could ever make Pheonix curious enough to stop dead when im right on his ass....what happened up here.....

Im must meditate on this....This love is tearing me to shreds...Im always either happy sad or angry...ive never really felt...calm  since I left home.....

Ooc\\ It pretty much is dawn.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:19:56 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:15:36 AM

ic//

(flashback)
(end flashback)

Ooc\\ It pretty much is dawn.

OOC/// This should be interesting, I should try and learn how to make me listening on vibrations better though for the future.

IC/// I looked to make sure no one was up yet and I carefully started to open up the entrace to the maze.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Well, you're opening up the entrance... Something epic could happen!!!
But it won't, 'cuz I'm asleep. And sleep is healthy... And epic wakes up. I'd die young!

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:36:06 AM
Ooc\\ Well, you're opening up the entrance... Something epic could happen!!!
But it won't, 'cuz I'm asleep. And sleep is healthy... And epic wakes up. I'd die young!

OOC/// Lol, I just thought of something that will happen, I might get my little animal! :) Or I could just wake you up because you were hit with a stray rock. :P

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

ooc/ ok. Oh and Im still not sure how im am going to ask what happened. I might get Aeleus alone. Or the whole group...Im still not sure. And yet im still not sure how I will make ken react if he finds out.... hm... (either calm, cold or poed)

ic// ken woke up realizing it was dawn. It was the first good sleep he had....and yet today was his doomsday....He knew that today wouldnt end up a happy one no matter what happened....sigh...love hurts.... So he got up and started walking back to camp Wonder if they worried about me at all....meh I doubt it....

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:48:33 AM
ooc/ ok. Oh and Im still not sure how im am going to ask what happened. I might get Aeleus alone. Or the whole group...Im still not sure. And yet im still not sure how I will make ken react if he finds out.... hm... (either calm, cold or poed)

ic// ken woke up realizing it was dawn. It was the first good sleep he had....and yet today was his doomsday....He knew that today wouldnt end up a happy one no matter what happened....sigh...love hurts.... So he got up and started walking back to camp Wonder if they worried about me at all....meh I doubt it....
Ooc\\ What? Is he thinkingabout love hurting as like... an aftershock of the kiss?
Still waiting for you to wake me up Pheonix... 

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:50:55 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:48:33 AM

Ooc\\ What? Is he thinkingabout love hurting as like... an aftershock of the kiss?
Still waiting for you to wake me up Pheonix... 
ooc/ you forget he still has suspicions. And ken is one to jump to conclusions ;)

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC///

@MARLUXIA: Your not going to ask Phoenix?

@O XIII: Alright will do!

IC/// While I was opening up the entrance to the maze a rock from the opening went straight at Aeleus and hit him staright in the head. It was going pretty fast so it was probably going to wake him up or he might get a little bruise (sp?).