<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 04, 2007, 08:52:31 AM
OOC///

@MARLUXIA: Your not going to ask Phoenix?

@O XIII: Alright will do!

IC/// While I was opening up the entrance to the maze a rock from the opening went straight at Aeleus and hit him staright in the head. It was going pretty fast so it was probably going to wake him up or he might get a little bruise (sp?).
ooc/ your character hates me so why would he tell me.....OH! thanks :D :D :D

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:51:52 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:50:55 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:48:33 AM
ooc/ ok. Oh and Im still not sure how im am going to ask what happened. I might get Aeleus alone. Or the whole group...Im still not sure. And yet im still not sure how I will make ken react if he finds out.... hm... (either calm, cold or poed)

ic// ken woke up realizing it was dawn. It was the first good sleep he had....and yet today was his doomsday....He knew that today wouldnt end up a happy one no matter what happened....sigh...love hurts.... So he got up and started walking back to camp Wonder if they worried about me at all....meh I doubt it....
Ooc\\ What? Is he thinkingabout love hurting as like... an aftershock of the kiss?
Still waiting for you to wake me up Pheonix... 
ooc/ you forget he still has suspicions. And ken is one to jump to conclusions ;)
Ooc\\ Quite accurate jumps. And yes, I s'pose he does have suspicions.

Ic\\ Aeleus groaned, and rubbed his head where the rock had hit. "What the..." He looked at Pheonix. "Oh, morning. Guess I must've rolled over and bumped my head on the floor." He looked down to see Nerina cuddled up against him. "Well... I guess I'm not moving anywhere, 'til she wakes up." He said with a slight chuckle. The day before's events had made him rather joyful.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:56:02 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 04, 2007, 08:52:31 AM
OOC///

@MARLUXIA: Your not going to ask Phoenix?

@O XIII: Alright will do!

IC/// While I was opening up the entrance to the maze a rock from the opening went straight at Aeleus and hit him staright in the head. It was going pretty fast so it was probably going to wake him up or he might get a little bruise (sp?).
ooc/ your character hates me so why would he tell me.....OH! thanks :D :D :D

OOC/// No, I just hate you for trying to kiss me, even though it was a dare. Also there is a reason why I was bossy you will find out once everyone is awake ;) Also thanks what?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:57:33 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:51:52 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:50:55 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:48:33 AM
ooc/ ok. Oh and Im still not sure how im am going to ask what happened. I might get Aeleus alone. Or the whole group...Im still not sure. And yet im still not sure how I will make ken react if he finds out.... hm... (either calm, cold or poed)

ic// ken woke up realizing it was dawn. It was the first good sleep he had....and yet today was his doomsday....He knew that today wouldnt end up a happy one no matter what happened....sigh...love hurts.... So he got up and started walking back to camp Wonder if they worried about me at all....meh I doubt it....
Ooc\\ What? Is he thinkingabout love hurting as like... an aftershock of the kiss?
Still waiting for you to wake me up Pheonix... 
ooc/ you forget he still has suspicions. And ken is one to jump to conclusions ;)
Ooc\\ Quite accurate jumps. And yes, I s'pose he does have suspicions.

Ic\\ Aeleus groaned, and rubbed his head where the rock had hit. "What the..." He looked at Pheonix. "Oh, morning. Guess I must've rolled over and bumped my head on the floor." He looked down to see Nerina cuddled up against him. "Well... I guess I'm not moving anywhere, 'til she wakes up." He said with a slight chuckle. The day before's events had made him rather joyful.

"Actually that was a rock that hit your head." I told him then snickered really quick. "Anyway good morning, you want to come with me?" I asked him.

Transient Link

ooc/ Ill pm you about it in a sec (btw are you still in the cave?) if so come out..

ic/ ken finally saw the camp and started walking toward it in dread....
sigh....doomsday here I come.................

Flying Chickens

"Sure." He gently and carefully moved Nerina so she was lying across her own bed. He stood up and stretched his arms out, giving a luxurious yawn while he did so. "Well, let's go."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 09:02:09 AM
"Sure." He gently and carefully moved Nerina so she was lying across her own bed. He stood up and stretched his arms out, giving a luxurious yawn while he did so. "Well, let's go."

"Alright." I think finshed opening up the hole, and jumped into it. "Come on in I said."

Transient Link

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

PHOENIXBLAST

Transient Link

Transient Link

ic/ ken walked up to the campsite and sat down

"sigh......."

he felt angry, annoyed, sad, jeulous ,and suspicous all at the same time. He did not feel good in any state of the word.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus followed Pheonix through the hole, wondering what the labyrinth was like.