News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 09:21:13 AM
Aeleus followed Pheonix through the hole, wondering what the labyrinth was like.

Once Aeleus entered I shut the door. "Mind giving me some light?" I asked Aeleus.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus held out a finger. From the tip a long string of fire came out and made a ring around them, lighting the area.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 09:29:10 AM
Aeleus held out a finger. From the tip a long string of fire came out and made a ring around them, lighting the area.

"Alright lets move down a bit more" I said to him as I started walking.

Flying Chickens

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 09:32:44 AM
Aeleus followed him down the area.

"Right here is good." I told him, then I sat down. "Alright I want to know how everything was yesterday after you guys left the dome." I asked/told him.

Flying Chickens

"Alright." Aeleus sat down, crossing his legs. "I ran out after Ken, hoping to cheer him up. Once I had done that, I was going to come inside and he gave me a hug. Everyone else came outside... Besides you. We built that igloo with mud, then Ken and I used fire to solidify it. After that Nerina, Ken, and I all played truth or dare. Everything was going well... We all got along... We made jokes laughed... It was all pretty good." He explained.

Ooc\\ I wasn't sure if you meant say the events or say how everyone was feeling.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 09:42:07 AM
"Alright." Aeleus sat down, crossing his legs. "I ran out after Ken, hoping to cheer him up. Once I had done that, I was going to come inside and he gave me a hug. Everyone else came outside... Besides you. We built that igloo with mud, then Ken and I used fire to solidify it. After that Nerina, Ken, and I all played truth or dare. Everything was going well... We all got along... We made jokes laughed... It was all pretty good." He explained.

Ooc\\ I wasn't sure if you meant say the events or say how everyone was feeling.

OOC///I am getting there :)

IC/// "Alright, and how was everyone feeling? By that I mean ther emotions, how they felt towards me, and how they felt when they were making the igloo." I told Aeleus.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sighed. "Well... They were all mostly angry at you for trying to take control. Because it seemed as though you were trying to be the leader. I was too, slightly. Ken was angry. Nerina was... You saw, frustrated and angry. And the others were quiet. We were all happy, but angry at you to some extent or another." He shrugged. "Sorry."

Transient Link

Transient Link

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link