News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Turaga was blissfully asleep. He was dreaming about food, and happieness.
The squirrel was curled up next to him, dreaming about, pretty much the same thing.

ooc// Something exciting needs to happen, in order to wake me up. D:

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 09:51:46 AM
Aeleus sighed. "Well... They were all mostly angry at you for trying to take control. Because it seemed as though you were trying to be the leader. I was too, slightly. Ken was angry. Nerina was... You saw, frustrated and angry. And the others were quiet. We were all happy, but angry at you to some extent or another." He shrugged. "Sorry."

"I thought so, that is good." I told Aeleus. "You know how everyone was fighting at one point or the other? Well you know how you went to fight the Serpant alone and not with others? Well it took us longer to beat eh serpant and get things done because we weren't working together or helping each other out. I took credit for everything to make everyone get mad at me and leave. It seems as though Nerina felt good when you guys worked together to make the igloo. I was trying to teach this leasson to you guys: In order to achieve we need to work together and not fight."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 10:45:13 AM
Turaga was blissfully asleep. He was dreaming about food, and happieness.
The squirrel was curled up next to him, dreaming about, pretty much the same thing.

ooc// Something exciting needs to happen, in order to wake me up. D:

Xanthos woke slowly. He stared into space for a minute, then came back to his senses. He saw Turaga and the squirrel curled up together. A grin slowly crept onto his face.

OOC//Don't wake up yet. I'm planning something.

Flying Chickens

"I see." Aeleus shifted his legs a little.. "Well, working together with Ken will be virtually non-existent if he finds out... About the thing." He said. "Hmm... I see what you mean. I'll try to work together, as well as get everyone else to work together."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 11:06:05 AM
"I see." Aeleus shifted his legs a little.. "Well, working together with Ken will be virtually non-existent if he finds out... About the thing." He said. "Hmm... I see what you mean. I'll try to work together, as well as get everyone else to work together."

"Yeah, I hope that everyone forgives me for doing this but it needed to be done." I said to Aeleus then 2 seconds later I said "Lets go back."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stood up and began to head back, the ring still hovering near the roof. "Uhh... You know the way, where do we go?" He asked.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 11:11:05 AM
Aeleus stood up and began to head back, the ring still hovering near the roof. "Uhh... You know the way, where do we go?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I replied to Aeleus leading the way.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus emerged into the room where the others were. He looked down at Nerina. "Sheesh... Still sleeping..." He mumbled to himself.

Transient Link

ooc/ ok you can leave now. Oh and nice one pheonix....lol teaching us a lesson :D

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 12:02:51 PM
ooc/ ok you can leave now. Oh and nice one pheonix....lol teaching us a lesson :D
I don't understand. Who can leave where?

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 12:05:53 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 12:02:51 PM
I don't understand. Who can leave where?
ooc/ are you outside yet...sigh...

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Oh.

Ic\\ Aeleus quietly navigated his way around the sleeping bodies. He stepped outside, and inhaled the fresh air deeply.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// After I emerged from the maze I went outside and saw Ken out there sitting down. "Hi Ken."

OOC/// I know you guys needed to be taught something :P

Transient Link

ic/
he heard Pheonix
"hey.."

ken saw his brother walk out
sigh...its time...

he made his voice cold as ice
"brother...we must talk...alone...."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 12:11:41 PM
ic/
he heard Pheonix
"hey.."

ken saw his brother walk out
sigh...its time...

he made his voice cold as ice
"brother...we must talk...alone...."

When I heard this I ran straight over towards Aeleus.

"Aeleus I will be around here so if you need any help just call." I whispered.