News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Aeleus shivered. Does he know? No... Impossible, he can't know. He turned to Pheonix with a false smile "Pheonix... Please leave. Now." He said. He turned to Ken. His face was grave, and hardened. "What."

Transient Link

"...follow me...."

he couldnt risk being heard by anyone so he lead him out of the camp still in sight but far from hearing distance

PHOENIXBLAST

With that I quickly ran inside, and waited for them to go out of side I ran back outside and pulled up some earth and went some distance then left it.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus followed him until they were a far distance away, presumably from prying eyes and ears.

Transient Link

he kept his back turned on his brother and kept his voice cold
"what happened while I was underground last night?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 12:20:23 PM
he kept his back turned on his brother and kept his voice cold
"what happened while I was underground last night?"
I made a small opening in the ground and put myself in it then covered it. I put my ear to the earth to make sure everything was o.k.

Flying Chickens

"Well..." His mind stretched for a false answer. "Nerina and I laughed about you chasing Pheonix for awhile. Then we waited for you... Eventually Nerina fell asleep and I got bored so I sent Xanthos to tell you the dare was off." He shrugged. "Why'd you want to know?" He could feel a bead of sweat running down the back of his neck.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 12:25:08 PM
"Well..." His mind stretched for a false answer. "Nerina and I laughed about you chasing Pheonix for awhile. Then we waited for you... Eventually Nerina fell asleep and I got bored so I sent Xanthos to tell you the dare was off." He shrugged. "Why'd you want to know?" He could feel a bead of sweat running down the back of his neck.
"your lieing....."
It didnt seem possible yet his voice was even colder

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 12:27:07 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 12:25:08 PM
"your lieing....."
It didnt seem possible yet his voice was even colder

"So far so good." I thought aloud. I wish I could help him out by tell Ken he had an aliby (sp?) because I was listening to them talking.

Flying Chickens

"I don't lie. You know that." He said, shivering slightly.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos had been awake for a while, though he still lay down. He noticed Aeleus and Pheonix were missing and walked outside.

Transient Link

"You dont?"
he laughed wryly
"Then explain to me why Phoenix stoped dead underground for 5 minutes? How I could have eaisly gotten him. You know darn well he would take on the serpant by himself rather than have my lips touch him anywhere. And yet he would stop dead for so long? There must have been something on the surface to interest him. So what was it brother?"

Flying Chickens

"He had to stay still. He was yelling at me through writing in the sand over the dare." Cool as a cucumber...

Transient Link

"he wouldnt risk me catching him. He knew I was right on his ass"

he laughed again his whole body shaking
"tell me the truth brother. For the sake of "us". After all you dont want things to go back to the way they were before do you?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Uh-Oh I thought, he needs someone or something now. I wrote in the sand behind Ken, "You need a distraction?