News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

"This is dangerous for a fire bender." I warned him by writing it in the ground.

Flying Chickens

"On the lips." He said. He didn't feel very comfortable with his brother like this.

Transient Link

he laughed
"anger, jealousy, love, hate, calm.... tearing us apart. And all becuase of her....She plays us like instruments you know that? Its like happiness to heartbreak in 60 seconds!... You know this feeling I know you do. You know what Im not taking it anymore when she wakes up she is choosing brother. You or me."
he started walking back towards the camp

Fell

Ooc// You and 0 XIII arguing is like me and my brother arguing!!!   :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised:

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

"God no..." He hoped Nerina wouldn't be angry with him. He had finally shown his feelings... And now this.

Transient Link

"you should be happy brother. This will finally determine what we both have been longing for. Whether I get her or you do I can be in this group peacefully. The same should be with you."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 01:10:27 PM
Ooc// You and 0 XIII arguing is like me and my brother arguing!!!   :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised: :robotsurprised:

OOC//Yep... And how is it surprising? Can I wake you up yet?

Transient Link

ooc/ post orginizee! or I will send him after you!

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Postings...

Ic\\ Aeleus shook his head. "No. I don't want to put her under pressure like that."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// @4:30 EST I think we should move along to teh next town because we have something in store for you guys. Anyway I can't get on tommorow (I think) so that is another reason why ;)

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 01:32:28 PM
Ooc\\ Postings...

Ic\\ Aeleus shook his head. "No. I don't want to put her under pressure like that."

ic//
he stopped
"sigh...I dont wanna hurt her either....but...."

ooc/
see if you would have let me leave this is what I would have become. I would have become a super power :P

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Sounds good. I can't remember if I'll be here or not...

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 01:36:24 PM
Ooc\\ Sounds good. I can't remember if I'll be here or not...

ooc// fine with me.... POST!!

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// I popped up from the sand and headed over to Aeleus "We should leave soon." I told him.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 04, 2007, 01:41:26 PM
IC/// I popped up from the sand and headed over to Aeleus "We should leave soon." I told him.
ic/ "do you like interrupting family conversations?"
he crossed his arms at his chest