Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 02:11:58 PM
"T-talking?..." Nerina asked with a slightly worried tone. "About what?"
"you"
he grinned a bit wider

Fell

Turaga and the squirrel got hit by the water. "Bluh-bluh-glub!!! What? hey! Where are you going?" Turaga got up and went after Xanthos, the squirrel followed.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 02:13:15 PM
Aeleus whimpered. "Please..."
he laughed
"oh brother....I know she isnt ready. But she deserves a little punishment. After all you did lie for her."

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos hid behind a rock, still listening to the conversation. Hoping that Pheonix was listening, he whispered, "What's going on?"

Then, seeing Turaga, he beckoned.

FearItself

"Aeleus.. You told him?" Nerina asked Aeleus, her eyes showing both guilt and slight betrayal as she looked to him. They had promised to keep it a secret, and she figured it could have lasted for atleast a week, but Ken had found out already.

Transient Link

ooc/ DAMN! I have to leave just when things start getting good... :|

Fell

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 02:15:29 PM
Xanthos hid behind a rock, still listening to the conversation. Hoping that Pheonix was listening, he whispered, "What's going on?"

Turaga came to Xanthos. "What's up?" he whispered.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 02:15:45 PM
"Aeleus.. You told him?" Nerina asked Aeleus, her eyes showing both guilt and slight betrayal as she looked to him. They had promised to keep it a secret, and she figured it could have lasted for atleast a week, but Ken had found out already.

"now go easy on him. I think I was a tad hard on him..."

Flying Chickens

"If he I hadn't told him... He would've left. I would've lost my brother." He could feel her shame drilling through him. He couldn't look into her eyes.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 02:16:42 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 02:15:29 PM

Turaga came to Xanthos. "What's up?" he whispered.

"It looks like Aeleus confessed."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 02:18:06 PM
"If he I hadn't told him... He would've left. I would've lost my brother." He could feel her shame drilling through him. He couldn't look into her eyes.
"like I said a tad too hard. You know its not that you kissed him that made me mad. Its that you had my own bro lie to my face."

Fell

Turaga's eyes widened. "Really?! Wow.....I feel bad for him." Turaga said in a hushed tone.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 02:19:08 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 02:18:06 PM
"like I said a tad too hard. You know its not that you kissed him that made me mad. Its that you had my own bro lie to my face."
"She didn't have me lie... I lied for her. So that this wouldn't happen." Aeleus said.

FearItself

"It's okay.. It seems like he took it well... Almost too well." Nerina said as she walked over to a nearby flatbedded rock and sat down, a good distance away from both Aeleus and Ken. "Okay... So you caught me. Now what?"