News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 02:20:02 PM
Turaga's eyes widened. "Really?! Wow.....I feel bad for him." Turaga said in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, I thought they would keep it secret for a couple of days, at least. But then Ken started pressuring Aeleus."

Transient Link

"well....I was going to make you choose...yet my brother was adament against it..So I suppose we just...move on..."

Transient Link

ooc/ ok I really gtg ill try to be back tonight ;)

Fell

"Ken should mind his own buisiness. " Turaga said.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 02:23:11 PM
ooc/ ok I really gtg ill try to be back tonight ;)

OOC//Right when it gets good, Marluxia?

IC//
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 02:24:04 PM
"Ken should mind his own buisiness. " Turaga said.

"But the thing is, Nerina likes both of them. So Ken is minding his own business."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus's hand began to glow with fire. But not in a ball this time. The fire seemed to drip from his fingers and extinguish, his sub-conscious firebending going hand in hand with his emotions.

FearItself

"Choose?" Nerina scoffed slightly, lifting her head to look up to Ken. "I tried choosing, and I had chosen you at first, but then Aeleus came into the picture." she explained. "I don't know how to choose... I like you both." she confessed.

Fell

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 02:26:43 PM
"I guess that makes sense....."

"Yeah, but I have a feeling this will turn into a fight again. They want Nerina to choose, but she likes them equally."

Fell

"Here we go again......." Turaga facepalmed himself.

PHOENIXBLAST

I poped out of the sand. "What about me?" I asked her with a chuckle. "Anyway I tried my best, even ask Aeleus what I did." I told Nerina

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 02:29:40 PM
"Here we go again......." Turaga facepalmed himself.

"Yep. Yet another bending battle. We need to learn to get along..."

FearItself

"I appreciate you trying to help.. But it was a hopeless cause."Nerina replied to Phoenix, not even phased by the fact that he had popped out of the earth. She cupped her head in her hands, her elbows resting on her knees. Nerina had a feeling that she knew where this discussion would be going.

Fell

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 02:31:32 PM
"I appreciate you trying to help.. But it was a hopeless cause."Nerina replied to Phoenix, not even phased by the fact that he had popped out of the earth. She cupped her head in her hands, her elbows resting on her knees. Nerina had a feeling that she knew where this discussion would be going.

"It started to get so bad that I send a boulder at both of them, because Aeleus wanted this to stop. Also Xanthos (if you are close) I don't think it will be another bending battle. We should just go guys."
I replied to Nerina then Xanthos, then the group.