Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 02:32:06 PM
"Yeah. Seriously....."

"Yep."

Suddenly, hearing Pheonix's voice, Xanthos jumped in surprise.

Fell

"Yeah...I guess we should go now." Turaga replied to Phoenix.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sat silent, his head hanging and the fire dripping from his hands. He had finally let her know... And now Ken had done this. He couldn't keep a single secret...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 02:44:44 PM
Aeleus sat silent, his head hanging and the fire dripping from his hands. He had finally let her know... And now Ken had done this. He couldn't keep a single secret...

"Aeleus stop it isn't your fault, it was mine." I told him "I shouldn't have stoped and listened in otherwise this would have never happened." I then said.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus lifted his head, and looked at Pheonix. What I wouldn't give to still be at last night...

FearItself

Nerina sighed deeply, cupping her head in her hands again. This can't be happening... she thought to herself with a groan. The secret is out, and I know what Ken wants me to do. He wants me to choose between the two of them, but I just can't... she continued to ponder, a slight tear forming in her left eye. Why couldn't I just pick one? I fooled around with the both of them, and now I'm paying for it... And why the heck am I crying? I don't cry. Crying is a form of weakness. Nerina thought, trying to calm herself, but it was of no use.

Ooc// I drew a headshot of Nerina. =D Wanna see? It's just lineart, it isn't colored.

Fell

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Yes

IC/// "I know how everyone is feeling so how about we just go now, to take our mind off of things." I told the group.

Fell

Turaga came out of hiding, and said, "Sure. I really want to go."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 04:02:17 PM
Turaga came out of hiding, and said, "Sure. I really want to go."

"Same here, everyone can start to go when they want but go in pairs because I just know everyone wants this to end so I am leaving now." I said.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stood up. "Yes we should go. But first..." He stood up and punched his brother in the centre of his face. "I hate you." He said. "Nerina, I'm sorry... I just didn't want to lose my brother."

FearItself

Ooc// Click
I know some of the lineart is lost, I did it quickly. The object around her neck is supposed to be Katara's necklace that Katara passed down to Nerina.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Oooh... I can't tell which direction she's looking.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 04:11:34 PM
Ooc// Click
I know some of the lineart is lost, I did it quickly. The object around her neck is supposed to be Katara's necklace that Katara passed down to Nerina.

OOC/// *whimpers* *starts to cry* *drags O XIII's and MARLUXIA's characters in other dimensions* :P

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 04, 2007, 04:14:44 PM
Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 04:11:34 PM
Ooc// Click

OOC/// *whimpers* *starts to cry* *drags O XIII's and MARLUXIA's characters in other dimensions* :P
Ooc\\ ... What?