News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

ooc// Nice! >:] I really need to fix the scanner.

ic// "Xanthos? Will you come with me?"

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// I know, it's highly unoriginal. I pretty much mixed Ty Lee and Katara right there.

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 04:10:55 PM
Aeleus stood up. "Yes we should go. But first..." He stood up and punched his brother in the centre of his face. "I hate you." He said. "Nerina, I'm sorry... I just didn't want to lose my brother."

"It's okay, I'm fine with it, really... I'm glad your brother didn't react violently to you telling him about it." she replied, walking up to Aeleus. Nerina made a bold move and hugged him, just glad that this whole situation was a bit more light-hearted. She held the embrace for a fairly long time, atleast ten seconds or so, before breaking away, her arms sliding up and resting on Aeleus's shoulders. "Since Phoenix said we can go in pairs, do you want to go with me?" Nerina asked.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// "Ouch." I remarked at Aeleus punching his brother in the face, then I said "If anyone feels like going right now then come with me." to the group.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded. "Yes, I would like to." He said, feeling some relief come over him.

FearItself

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 04:14:31 PM
Ooc\\ Oooh... I can't tell which direction she's looking.
Ooc// I know. I suck at perspective and all that. Dx

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Nice one Fear

OOC/// Yeah I have partners :) :P

FearItself

"Awesome." she remarked, grinning slightly. Nerina took her arms away from around Aeleus's neck and then looked over to Phoenix. It seemed as though he was ready to leave, and Nerina was too, but of course, if Aeleus wanted to wait, she would wait with him. "So Aeleus, do you want to go now, or later?" she asked as she looked back to Aeleus.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 04:30:47 PM
"Awesome." she remarked, grinning slightly. Nerina took her arms away from around Aeleus's neck and then looked over to Phoenix. It seemed as though he was ready to leave, and Nerina was too, but of course, if Aeleus wanted to wait, she would wait with him. "So Aeleus, do you want to go now, or later?" she asked as she looked back to Aeleus.

OOC/// *groans* Stop rubbing it in my face! Also how far is the next town?

Flying Chickens

"I need a change of scenery. Now should be good." He replied.

FearItself

Ooc// -rubs it in your face more-

I don't know. Do you want to go to New Ozai, or the town Toph used to live at?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 04:33:20 PM

What's being rubbed in whose face?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 04:33:20 PM

OOC/// Do you even know what I am talking about?

Also hmmm which area will you know who be in?

FearItself

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 04:33:15 PM
"Okay then." Nerina said, taking a step back and picking up Mika as she ran a cute stumbling run over towards the two.

Mika purred as she nuzzled against Nerina's chest, and then, noticing Aeleus standing right in front of her, she hopped onto his shoulder and began to rub up against his cheek with her own.

Nerina laughed slightly, seeing how much her cat loved Aeleus. "It appears Mika has a thing for you." she remarked.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 04:37:44 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 04:33:15 PM
"Okay then." Nerina said, taking a step back and picking up Mika as she ran a cute stumbling run over towards the two.

Mika purred as she nuzzled against Nerina's chest, and then, noticing Aeleus standing right in front of her, she hopped onto his shoulder and began to rub up against his cheek with her own.

Nerina laughed slightly, seeing how much her cat loved Aeleus. "It appears Mika has a thing for you." she remarked.

"Stop the flirting and lets go." I said to Nerina with a tone.

OOC/// New Ozai that is where you know who will be.