News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"It appears so." Aeleus said as his eyes watched Mika, a smile on his face.

Transient Link

ooc/ im on my wii so......

ic//
ken despite the scene he viewed before him and his sore head smiled
“so long as you are honest brother i do not care”

he stood up
“anyways im going alone. ill be heading for new ozi. i dont know about you guys.”
he started walking away

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 04, 2007, 05:16:02 PM
"Okay! Let's go!"

"Alright." I said to Turuga. I then pulled a rock from the ledge and hopped right on it "Hop On." I then said.

Fell

PHOENIXBLAST

"You guys ready?" I asked them when they were both on.

Transient Link

ken started out at a walk, but then he started to run. as he did so his errors became all the more clear......

he mumbled under his breath...
“oh great job ken. now you hurt nerina and aeleus is sucking it all up....man i screwed up big time...im going to have to find a way to win her back in new-ozi...but how.....THATS IT!!!but i must get there before her.”

he started to sprint going at unbeileveable speed.

ooc/i decided to make it a secret for everybody :)

Fell

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked at Nerina. "Would you like to take this rock? Or would you prefer walking?" He asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 05:29:28 PM
ken started out at a walk, but then he started to run. as he did so his errors became all the more clear......

he mumbled under his breath...
"oh great job ken. now you hurt nerina and aeleus is sucking it all up....man i screwed up big time...im going to have to find a way to win her back in new-ozi...but how.....THATS IT!!!but i must get there before her."

he started to sprint going at unbeileveable speed.

ooc/i decided to make it a secret for everybody :)
Ooc\\ Whoa. He's envious.

FearItself

"I'm fine with anything you want to do." Nerina replied, looking back up to Aeleus. "We've been surrounded by rocks for a while now, I think it'd be nice to walk through the woods." she added.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded. "It would be nice. Shall we go?" He asked her, a single finger delicately stroking Mika.

FearItself

Mika purred louder and nuzzled against Aeleus's chin one last time before hopping onto Nerina's shoulder again. She snuggled herself quite comfortably, her head buried into her human companion's neck, which brought a smile to Nerina's face.

"Yes, we shall." Nerina replied to Aeleus, soon beginning to walk towards the woods, though at a slow pace as to let Aeleus begin to follow her.