News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 07:47:11 PM
Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 07:42:59 PM
"I agree." Nerina remarked, running her fingers up and down his palm once or twice before letting her fingers hang down as they should. A playful grin formed on her face as she looked back up to Aeleus. She had noticed a considerable change in his facial expression since she first met him. Before, he almost seemed cold, but now, it appears that being in a relationship had warmed his heart a little, and she was glad of what she had accomplished. "The forest is beautiful, isn't it?" she questioned, looking around at the hybrid wildlife scurrying about through the trees.
ooc/ wha...no comment on my post fear :( worked kinda hard on it... :( :(
Ooc\\ It's evil, deceitful, greedy, dark, and romantic. I like your style.

Ic\\ "It's very beautiful..." He was silent for a moment as he looked around, then he said. "So... Where exactly are we going?"

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 07:52:37 PM
"I agree." Nerina remarked, running her fingers up and down his palm once or twice before letting her fingers hang down as they should. A playful grin formed on her face as she looked back up to Aeleus. She had noticed a considerable change in his facial expression since she first met him. Before, he almost seemed cold, but now, it appears that being in a relationship had warmed his heart a little, and she was glad of what she had accomplished. "The forest is beautiful, isn't it?" she questioned, looking around at the hybrid wildlife scurrying about through the trees.
Ooc\\ It's evil, deceitful, greedy, dark, and romantic. I like your style.

Ic\\ "It's very beautiful..." He was silent for a moment as he looked around, then he said. "So... Where exactly are we going?"
ooc/ thats the impression you get from it? well I guess I could see it but...thats not quite his intention....He still has feelings for nerina and feels very very guilty. Oh and thanks for the compliment :D

FearItself

Ooc// I know, I saw. This was my expression "O_O Marluxia wrote that?!?!" It's very good. =P I like the place already, lol.

Ic// Nerina chuckled a bit at Aeleus's obliviousness. "We're going to New Ozai, silly." she remarked. "It used to be called Omashu, but once the Fire Nation took control of it, Azula was able to rename it." Nerina described. "I think that's where Ken is headed, and it is the nearest city, so I'm pretty sure that's where we're all going." she concluded, though sounding a bit unsure.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 07:56:18 PM
Ooc// I know, I saw. This was my expression "O_O Marluxia wrote that?!?!" It's very good. =P I like the place already, lol.

Ic// Nerina chuckled a bit at Aeleus's obliviousness. "We're going to New Ozai, silly." she remarked. "It used to be called Omashu, but once the Fire Nation took control of it, Azula was able to rename it." Nerina described. "I think that's where Ken is headed, and it is the nearest city, so I'm pretty sure that's where we're all going." she concluded, though sounding a bit unsure.
ooc/ did you find it funny at all? I tried to throw a little comedy in it. Especially with the french guy... Anyways im going to bed thanks for the compliments Ill finish tommorow in my digital media class....(he still has too find a way to invite her, find a way to make a good entrance when she arrrves, and take a FRICKEN SHOWER lol :D)

Flying Chickens

"We're going there? Why? It's Fire Nation controlled. I should be somewhat safe but you... I don't want anything to happen to you." He said, worry thick in his voice.

FearItself

Nerina sighed. She should have seen this coming.

"All we need is to get a disguise, and to hide our bending abilities, and we should be fine." she said, trying to be atleast somewhat optimistic. "I know it may be a risk, but it also may give us a chance to find out just what exactly Azula is doing with that city. We might be able to help those earthbenders."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded, relief at her having a plan was apparent. "Alright. I should be fine in these clothes. After all..." He said, looking down at his clothing. "it is Fire Nation clothing."

FearItself

"Yes, you, Ken, and Farnor should be fine. You probably won't have to hide your bending like the rest of us." Nerina replied. "My brothers and I are the ones that will be needing disguises, primarily."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I may be an Earthbender but aren't we put in jail if they found out I am an Earthbender? So doesn't that mean I should be the one trying to hide it the most?

IC/// I tried to levitate the rock that way we wouldn't be loud but I couldn't so we started to move. "So what do you thing will happen with the Love Triangle?" I asked the group that was with me on the rock.

Fell

"I hope everything turns out alright, but I think it will end in a bad violent way."

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus became quite nervous suddenly. "So... Um..." His tongue felt like it were rolling up and then unrolling. "When we get to New Ozai... Umm... Would you like to go for dinner or something?" He braced for the response.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 05, 2007, 07:26:48 AM
Aeleus became quite nervous suddenly. "So... Um..." His tongue felt like it were rolling up and then unrolling. "When we get to New Ozai... Umm... Would you like to go for dinner or something?" He braced for the responce.

ooc/ im serious you suck dude :| If you ruin this >:(

ic/
ken walked towards a tailors shop he walked in
tailor: "can I help you?"
"yes im looking for a tux to rent for a date...."
tailor:" ah yes... right this way sir...."
the tailor led him into the back where there  were tons of tuxes
"woah....this is going to take awhile isnt it..."
tailor:" If you want to look good, yes"
sigh..what I do for love....
"ok lets get started.."

tailor:"very good then."

After what seemed like an hour he finally got a tux
ken looked at himself in the mirror
woah...I look good....
tailor:" that will be 2 silver for the day sir.."
"here..."
he handed him the money
tailor:"enjoy your date!"

"thanks!"
he said as he ran outside
ok I got my tux now I have to get the hawk... shower and get clean...oh and flowers..

ken started for the hawk cages in the city
there was a tall muscular man at the door
jim: "my name is jim what can I do yah for?"
"yah I need one of your deilvery hawks to deliver a note to my date..."
jim:"ah yes...here.. his name is shadow.."
he showed him the hawk in the cage next to him
"he looks good"
jim: "smart too. It costs a silver to rent em"
"done!"
he handed him the silver
jim:"ok after your dilivery the hawk will just return here that ok?"
"yah its fine"
jim handed him a hawk gauntlet and placed the hawk on his arm the hawk eyed ken
"hey shadow whats up..."
the hawk cocked his head at him in study
ken grinned as he walked out.

ooc/ ok I gtg Ive got bad news folks my aunt is dieing and my moms a...reck.. so I may not be on tonight :( I gotta comfort her and stuff..anyways orgonizee go through with the dinner thing and I will make ken go fricken crazy and try to kill you so not joking ;) Lol after all Ive had to come up with tons of ways to go evil.

FearItself

"I'd love to." Nerina replied with a slight smile, noticing that Aeleus was a bit nervous because of his pauses in the middle of what he was saying. "As long as nothing else comes up, it should be a nice date." she added, her smile turning into a grin. It felt good to say the word "date" in that sense without being nervous.