UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 05, 2007, 09:17:16 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 05, 2007, 07:26:48 AM
Aeleus became quite nervous suddenly. "So... Um..." His tongue felt like it were rolling up and then unrolling. "When we get to New Ozai... Umm... Would you like to go for dinner or something?" He braced for the responce.

ooc/ im serious you suck dude :| If you ruin this >:(

ic/
ken walked towards a tailors shop he walked in
tailor: "can I help you?"
"yes im looking for a tux to rent for a date...."
tailor:" ah yes... right this way sir...."
the tailor led him into the back where there  were tons of tuxes
"woah....this is going to take awhile isnt it..."
tailor:" If you want to look good, yes"
sigh..what I do for love....
"ok lets get started.."

tailor:"very good then."

After what seemed like an hour he finally got a tux
ken looked at himself in the mirror
woah...I look good....
tailor:" that will be 2 silver for the day sir.."
"here..."
he handed him the money
tailor:"enjoy your date!"

"thanks!"
he said as he ran outside
ok I got my tux now I have to get the hawk... shower and get clean...oh and flowers..

ken started for the hawk cages in the city
there was a tall muscular man at the door
jim: "my name is jim what can I do yah for?"
"yah I need one of your deilvery hawks to deliver a note to my date..."
jim:"ah yes...here.. his name is shadow.."
he showed him the hawk in the cage next to him
"he looks good"
jim: "smart too. It costs a silver to rent em"
"done!"
he handed him the silver
jim:"ok after your dilivery the hawk will just return here that ok?"
"yah its fine"
jim handed him a hawk gauntlet and placed the hawk on his arm the hawk eyed ken
"hey shadow whats up..."
the hawk cocked his head at him in study
ken grinned as he walked out.

ooc/ ok I gtg Ive got bad news folks my aunt is dieing and my moms a...reck.. so I may not be on tonight :( I gotta comfort her and stuff..anyways orgonizee go through with the dinner thing and I will make ken go fricken crazy and try to kill you so not joking ;) Lol after all Ive had to come up with tons of ways to go evil.
Is it that hard just to call me Orgizirtee? Even O XIII works. But not Orgonizee.
And you'd hate me? Hm. It's simple. Our characters are rivals towards Nerina. It's only natural for Aeleus to ask her out on a date if they're going to a city. Without realizing it, Aeleus has but a stopped in your plans. I enjoy playing god.

Ic\\ Aeleus smiled in joy. "Well, we'll have to find somewhere to go in New Ozai. I'm not really familiar with it, considering I've never been there."

FearItself

"Me neither." she replied, sighing slightly and tilting her head back to look at the sky in an almost day-dreamy way. "I'm sure we'll find a place to eat. New Ozai may not be as big as Ba Sing Se, but I've heard that it has some pretty nice restaurants. There's one great date spot there, I forget the name of it though. Maybe we could ask around." Nerina suggested.

Ooc// Ooohh... And Nerina just made things more interesting. >:]

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ >X) Indeed she did. I've gotta head back to school now, ciao.

Transient Link

ooc/ whatever you love playing god eh? lol :D If this doesnt succeed your tables may turn

ic// ok now Ive got to write the letter

he grabbed a piece of fine parchement from his bag and a pen he wrote eliquently.

" Dear my lady Nerina,
I formally request your presence at the "Falcons perch" this night at 8 pm for dinner.  Inclosed is a map that will lead you to it. I hope to see you there my sweet.

Love ken"

He knew he should write more but he wasnt one to write alot and he didnt even know how to go about it. So he rolled up the parchment and the map together and stuck it in the hawks pack.

"now go find nerina shadow shes..."
he described her very detailed so that the hawk would not be mistaken.....

The hawk soared from his masters wrist and flew about into the sky. The hawk went twoards the forest and soared overtop it. Until it noticed a strange man and the girl he seeked. Shadow flew down and landed on the girls shoulder....

meanwhile...

"whew ok thats taken care of...I hope she gets it...'
Ok only a few hours left time to shower put on my tux, then get the flowers..

Transient Link

ooc// say hello to dressed up ken :) STUD! lol

oh and this is what you will be dealing with if his plans fail

as to how he would get like this well lol you may or may not find out.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Fear so is what I said right?

IC/// "Yeah I hope it turns out well."

FearItself

Nerina stopped as she saw the hawk swoop down. It was a Fire Nation hawk, she knew, because they were the only ones that used hawks to transport messages. The hawk landed on her shoulder quite calmly, as if sent for her, and Nerina reached out her arm so the bird could use it as a perch.

"My my, what's this?" she remarked in a slightly amused tone, taking both the map and letter from the bird's pouch. Nerina placed the map in her hood where it would be snug, and then opened the letter to read it.

Her eyes scanned the page, a slight tint of pink coming to her cheeks as she read it. Almost immediately after reading the name of the location, her mind clicked and she stopped reading right there, remembering that was the place she was talking to Aeleus about. She put the letter in her hood along with the map, just about forgetting about the rest of the message, not having even read past the name of the location.

"Falcon's perch, that's it!" she said with some excitement. "That's where we can have our date." Nerina added. "I've heard it's beautiful at night so... Maybe we could go there around eight-ish?" she asked.

Ooc// Uh-oh, I smell conflict. >:]

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 05, 2007, 01:59:42 PM

Ooc// I'm not sure. Your character would have to hide your bending, you're right, but he won't need a disguise, because Earthbenders still live in that city and you'd already look like one of them.

Also, I'm thinking of making a second character, a female Earthbender.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 02:06:45 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 05, 2007, 01:59:42 PM

Ooc// I'm not sure. Your character would have to hide your bending, you're right, but he won't need a disguise, because Earthbenders still live in that city and you'd already look like one of them.

Also, I'm thinking of making a second character, a female Earthbender.

OOC/// Yeah but in that city the Earthbender's now wear Fire bending clothing and also wouldn't they put you in jail if they found out because isn't that what they did in one city?

Nice =) For moi? :P Also I might make a male airbender! :)

FearItself

Ooc// But that little city was a city that often conflicted with the Fire Nation earlier on. I know what city you're talking about, the one with Haru in it. That city was defiant to the Fire Nation, while Omashu (New Ozai) surrendered to the Fire Nation captivity and are just controlled by them. The Fire Nation aren't as strict in New Ozai as they were the other city, because they know that the Earthbenders of New Ozai won't fight back, they don't have anyone to lead them.

Maybe. ;P But really, I'm just trying to even things out, since Kyu is joining as an Earthbender too.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 02:14:25 PM
Ooc// But that little city was a city that often conflicted with the Fire Nation earlier on. I know what city you're talking about, the one with Haru in it. That city was defiant to the Fire Nation, while Omashu (New Ozai) surrendered to the Fire Nation captivity and are just controlled by them. The Fire Nation aren't as strict in New Ozai as they were the other city, because they know that the Earthbenders of New Ozai won't fight back, they don't have anyone to lead them.

Maybe. ;P But really, I'm just trying to even things out, since Kyu is joining as an Earthbender too.

OOC/// Yeah that is the one, and alright so I guess if we need to I might bend (a bit if any).

Yeah *happy dances* *eyes turn to Brock eyes* You better not go for Kyu...

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 05, 2007, 02:19:04 PM

OOC/// Yeah that is the one, and alright so I guess if we need to I might bend (a bit if any).

Ooc// Hey hey, my character goes for who she goes for. I can't influence her opinions. xD She already has her biases, lol.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 02:23:56 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 05, 2007, 02:19:04 PM

Ooc// Hey hey, my character goes for who she goes for. I can't influence her opinions. xD She already has her biases, lol.

OOC/// =(...>=) Really? What would happen if I dragged your character underground? :P jk  altough I could :D ;D I just realized in this RP I don't like wood... I can't bend it *sobs*

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// As we were moving towards the city we saw smoke so I knew we were close. "About another mile so we should get there in at least 10-15 minutes." I told them. Everyone was keeping so quiet, and then I realized we were going into fire nation territory, and I made a quick right, "Sorry guys." I said as they nearly fell off "We need to find Aeleus and Nerina quick!" I said. I started to head towards the woods path to get to New Ozai.

Fell

"Alright then...." Turaga said.

Spongebob does not approve