News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I am not on foot I am still on the rock ;)

Fell

Ooc// DOH! ((smacks forehead))

I'll edit my post.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Name: Avani

Personality: Avani is hard-headed, just like almost every other Earthbender. Though most of the time she thinks rationally, when provoked, she can act on impulse, and usually violently in that sense. Most of the time, though, she doesn't let her emotions take control of her, and sometimes even seems emotionless, but that's just a mask she likes to put on.

Appearance: This outfit, hairstyle, and figure, and this skin tone and facial features.

Parents: Unknown. When Avani was born, all she remembered was being raised by Firebenders, though still aware of her own bending abilities because of the insults her foster "parents" constantly threw at her.

Element: Earth

Weapons: None. In New Ozai, Earthbenders aren't allowed to possess anything that would allow them to defend themselves. If they did, it was through the black market under a disguise, and getting caught could call for severe punishment.

Other: She lives in New Ozai, under the captivity of the Fire Nation.

Ooc// Meh... I know it's not descriptive, but here's my second character. I want to draw a better appearance for her. >3<

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 05, 2007, 03:08:47 PM

I'll edit my post.

OOC/// Alright

IC/// I was going really fast down the path when I thought I noticed two people walking down the path. They were a male and female and I went straight towards them when I realized it was two firebenders. They noticed us, AND our outfits.

The male: "Its 2 water benders, and an Earth bender!"

After he said that he shot fire straight at us followed by the female.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Oh-la-la :D Anyway now we will have a female earthbender. I think I should work on my male airbender now.

Also not all earthbenders are hard-headed :D :P

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 05, 2007, 03:13:31 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 05, 2007, 03:08:47 PM

I'll edit my post.

OOC/// Alright

IC/// I was going really fast down the path when I thought I noticed two people walking down the path. They were a male and female and I went straight towards them when I realized it was two firebenders. They noticed us, AND our outfits.

The male: "Its 2 water benders, and an Earth bender!"

After he said that he shot fire straight at us followed by the female.

OOC/// Someone post...

IC/// I immediatly brought up a rock wall, and tried to kick up some dust with the gravel, and dirt. I started to go as fast as I could with both Xanthos, and Turuga on the rock. "I think we lost them." I said to them both.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus nodded slowly, a smile coming across his face. "Sounds like it should be a nice spot... I wonder where the others are?" He said, remembering the group.

FearItself

"Hmm..." Nerina wondered the same thing, looking around for a brief moment. She could have sworn she felt the ground shake just a mere second ago, but ignored it. Obviously, if they were in the Earth kingdom, things like that would happen often. "They're probably traveling faster than us, because Phoenix is carrying them on a rock. I just hope they don't run into any trouble."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus shook his head. "They should be fine... I hope."

FearItself

"Yeah, we can only hope." Nerina said with a slightly worried expression on her face. "I'm worried about Phoenix, being an Earthbender. If any guards catch him Earthbending, they may take it as a sign of revolt from the Earthbenders inside the city... And who knows what will happen." she said.

Transient Link

ooc/ typing on wii
fear...conflict....im thinking all out war....ken is going to be soooo poed.....

Fell

"What?" Turaga said as Phoenix brought up the stone wall.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// I know, that's why I did what I did. >:3
Or better yet, Aeleus and Nerina could go off to a different perch on Falcon's Perch and Ken could be looking around for Nerina, since it would be eight o'clock, and find Nerina and Aeleus alone together, snuggling as they always are.
I ish evil, aren't I? >:]

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Bleeaheheheheh. That shall be my new evil laugh, besides Keh keh keh.

Ic\\ "Well..." Aeleus sighed, "not much we can do now."

FearItself

"Yeah." Nerina replied. He was right. Because they were separated, there wasn't much they could do unless one of the others came to ask their aid. Nerina watched the hawk disappear off into the distance, the one that had sent her the message, and then looked back to Aeleus, smiling lightly. "Let's think optimistically for now. After all, we defeated a giant serpent, I'm sure the others will be fine." she said.