News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Where are you guys?

IC/// "Quick send some water there way." I shouted to Xanthos, and Turuga. I made a sharp left and brought some rocks up in the other direction.

FearItself

Ooc// We're off in a different part of the forest, one that will lead us near the Cave of Two Lovers while you guys will be closer to New Ozai's entrance.

Hosnap, I just got another idea! >:]

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos, sensing danger, shot water at where Pheonix indicated.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 05, 2007, 07:06:27 PM
Xanthos, sensing danger, shot water at where Pheonix indicated.

OOC/// I thought you were going to say in chat...

IC/// "Thanks Xanthos." I said to him with a bit of relief. "Actually lets find our own way we don't need Nerina." I told them both.

FearItself

Ooc// I'm guessing you're mad at me, huh Phoenix?
I'm not going to give in to guilt. It's what I wanted, and I can't change the fact that it happened.

But let's not discuss this here. Feel free to PM me if you want to vent your anger.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Hm? Things happened? Well, if it gets out of hand, let me know. It's my job, after all, to prevent this kind of thing. Not a word, Marluxia, not a word.

Ic\\"You, defeated a giant serpent. I was eaten." He reminded her. "You're sure this takes us to New Ozai?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 05, 2007, 07:23:28 PM
Ooc\\ Hm? Things happened? Well, if it gets out of hand, let me know. It's my job, after all, to prevent this kind of thing. Not a word, Marluxia, not a word.

OOC/// I am pretty sure Kyukon can also tell you the story, anyway it won't get out of hand, I already know that

FearItself

Ooc// No,  it's personal. I'll deal with it.

Ic// Nerina chuckled a bit, hearing Aeleus's last remark. Her gaze widened and her grin grew to form a slightly devious smile. She took Aeleus's hand again, and turned down the left path from a fork in the trail in the woods, knowing where that was headed. "It doesn't take us directly there, but it will get us there... Eventually." she remarked. Nerina could feel the air growing colder, knowing that they must be entering the mouth of the cave. Hopefully the two would be able to make their way through, if they decided to go. Legend said that the two lovers would have to find tru love before they could make it out of the cave. But that was the fun of it.

Flying Chickens

"We're entering a cave..." Aeleus said, slightly worried.

FearItself

"It's okay, Aeleus." Nerina remarked, laughing another slight laugh. She turned around and moved to the right so that she was standing on front of him. Nerina wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips, afterwards giving him a reassuring smile. "I know it seems intimidating, but if we have the right mindset, we can get through this." she said.

Triforce_Luigi

"Okay. I don't think Nerina would want us to be near her. And I have a feeling I know which path she is taking, especially with Aeleus..."

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 05, 2007, 07:32:40 PM
"It's okay, Aeleus." Nerina remarked, laughing another slight laugh. She turned around and moved to the right so that she was standing on front of him. Nerina wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips, afterwards giving him a reassuring smile. "I know it seems intimidating, but if we have the right mindset, we can get through this." she said.
"Right..." He said, slightly out of it. Wow... I could get used to this kissing thing. He came back to reality. "And... What mindset is that?" His right foot twittered nervously. He had a feeling he knew what it was.

FearItself

"Well..." Nerina pondered for a moment. She held her grin on her expression, taking her arms away from Aeleus's neck. She began taking a few steps backwards, which, since she was facing Aeleus, would mean she was stepping towards the cave. Her grin showed a bit of playfulness as she continued to step backwards, assuming Aeleus would follow. "You just have to keep an open mind, that's all." she finished, winking at him as her body slowly began to be consumed by the darkness of the cave's entrance.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stepped forward after her, the light fading into oblivion as he went further. He could faintly make her out in the black cave.

FearItself

"This cave can't be lit with Firebending, or so the legend says." Nerina said, as she saw Aeleus enter. She stopped, waiting for him to catch up to where she was. "I know, there are some lit torches around here, but the inner chambers that lead to the exits can only be lit up under special circumstances." she explained, her grin still on her face. She knew very well of what those circumstances were.