News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Where did that comment come from, Phoenix?

Ic// "There's a path leading down from here, it's much like the Serpent's Pass without the water, and the Serpent." Nerina explained. She allowed her eyes to follow whatever she could currently see of the path, noticing it was fairly thin like the Serpent's Pass was, but they would manage. "We'll have to stop along the outskirts too, so I can steal some Fire Nation clothing, and blend in when we get into New Ozai."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 07:25:07 AM
Ooc// Where did that comment come from, Phoenix?

Ic// "There's a path leading down from here, it's much like the Serpent's Pass without the water, and the Serpent." Nerina explained. She allowed her eyes to follow whatever she could currently see of the path, noticing it was fairly thin like the Serpent's Pass was, but they would manage. "We'll have to stop along the outskirts too, so I can steal some Fire Nation clothing, and blend in when we get into New Ozai."

OOC/// What comment?

Flying Chickens

Aeleus searched the area with his eyes, until his gaze came across the path. "I didn't like that serpent..." He said, shaking his head slightly.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 08:09:08 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 04:40:35 AM
OOC/// Wow Fear :| Anyway I am back but I do need to talk to you fear

Ooc\\ I'm quoting a quote...
Well, I'll be missing you, senor fire bird.

FearItself

Ooc// Ugh. There he goes again.
He hates me for being a realist.

Ic// Nerina shivered lightly at the way Aeleus said the word "serpent". "Me neither..." she commented, then walking up to what seemed to be the beginning of the path that would be leading down towards the city of New Ozai. "So, shall we go?" Nerina asked, turning around and giving Aeleus a slight grin, waiting for his response.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 08:17:52 AM
Ooc// Ugh. There he goes again.
He hates me for being a realist.

Ic// Nerina shivered lightly at the way Aeleus said the word "serpent". "Me neither..." she commented, then walking up to what seemed to be the beginning of the path that would be leading down towards the city of New Ozai. "So, shall we go?" Nerina asked, turning around and giving Aeleus a slight grin, waiting for his response.

OOC/// [sarcasm] Oh yeah that is so the real reason why [/endsarcasm]

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ How trivial you all are.

Ic\\ Aeleus nodded, and began to follow along behind her. "We shall."

FearItself

Ooc// Think about it, Phoenix. You and your fantasy-interweb world versus me and my realism, which just happened to come along yesterday. Can't you just accept what happened and move on? It's not that important.

Ic// Nerina began walking along the thin path, her feet following the many ebbs and flows of the erroded rock. She played around with her grandmother's necklace, which was around her neck, while still paying attention to the path of course. Her eyes were also alert for any sign of a home nearby where she could smuggle Fire Nation attire from.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 08:29:22 AM
Ooc// Think about it, Phoenix. You and your fantasy-interweb world versus me and my realism, which just happened to come along yesterday. Can't you just accept what happened and move on? It's not that important.

Ic// Nerina began walking along the thin path, her feet following the many ebbs and flows of the erroded rock. She played around with her grandmother's necklace, which was around her neck, while still paying attention to the path of course. Her eyes were also alert for any sign of a home nearby where she could smuggle Fire Nation attire from.

OOC/// I actually was doing that *points to Kyu* Talk to him when you see him again in May but anyway I was until what you started saying. I was actually going to talk to you about it and everything with a few questions but then this.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ You emotional beings...

Ic\\ Aeleus went along the path, carefully placing his feet on the ground ahead of him.

Ooc\\ What, you have no school today?
Here comes Kyu...

FearItself

Ooc// Then, what? I don't understand what I've done to make you so mad.
I feel like a guy when I say this, but: "I don't know what I did to make you mad, but whatever it is, I'm sorry."

Ic// Nerina pondered a few things while they were walking, taking her hands away from her grandmother's necklace and instead placing them behind her back. She looked over her shoulder at Aeleus for a moment, slowing her pace so she wouldn't accidentally step off the side of the path.

"So... How do you think I'd look in Fire Nation clothing?" Nerina asked. "You know, the whole tiara and robe thing. Do you think it would look good on me?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 08:37:23 AM
I feel like a guy when I say this, but: "I don't know what I did to make you mad, but whatever it is, I'm sorry."

Ic// Nerina pondered a few things while they were walking, taking her hands away from her grandmother's necklace and instead placing them behind her back. She looked over her shoulder at Aeleus for a moment, slowing her pace so she wouldn't accidentally step off the side of the path.

"So... How do you think I'd look in Fire Nation clothing?" Nerina asked. "You know, the whole tiara and robe thing. Do you think it would look good on me?"

OOC/// Like you don't know, and I think girls do that too (the entire sorry thing)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 08:37:23 AM

I take offence.

Ic\\ Aeleus looked at her for a moment, imagining her in the Fire Nation clothing. "I think you'd look good in anything." He said, making up his mind.

FearItself

Ooc// Hey, don't blame me. That's a quote from a Yahoo article.

Ic// A slight grin appeared on Nerina's face after hearing his comment. "Thanks." she replied, then turning around to continue walking along the path. The city wasn't that far away, in fact, they were about half-way to it already. Small houses along the outskirts of the city started to come into view, which Nerina examined carefully to see if she could steal any clothing from any clotheslines nearby.

Flying Chickens

We are waaaay out of the caves. I have school now, ciao.