News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyukon

Alright, Orgizirtee and I have agreed that this personal discussion should be kept to the other place, and out of the RP.  Fear and phoenix both know where that is.

I guess it's time I decided to post my char that will be coming in..thanks to Fear asking me so many times.xP  I'll be actually joining in sometime when everyone is in the city, according to her.

Name: Touma

Personaility: Usually quiet, but will speak when spoken to.  He has few friends, but gets along with them exceptionally well, not even considering most other people.  He'd rather not be the one to start a fight, but would surely finish it hard and heavy.  He doesn't like to express himself much, except around the company of these few friends.  They are the only belonging he ever has had.

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/250/5/1/Earthbender_by_enchantedtiki.jpg  ( I didn't make this, obviously.  Credit to enchantedtiki of DA.)

Parents:  They are unknown, as he lives with his grandparents.

Element: Earth

Weapon: Brass Knuckles, which are easily left unseen due to the fact that his sleeves cover his hands.

Other: His parents were taken away for being found out to be earthbenders.  He was allowed to live with his grandparents on the terms that he did not learn how to bend, as they are too old to teach him anything anyways.  However, him and his 2 closest friends practice, teaching each other secretly anyways.  He is used to living in the poor conditions he is kept under, but would like do something about t for his people.  However, being a realist, he has never tried, since he knows he cannot do it alone.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I will play for the sake of the RP and also the fact I want to too.

IC/// "We need to get some fire nation clothes that way we don't get put in jail and we blend in." I said to the group.

FearItself

Ooc// Accepted, Kyu. =) I'll start roleplaying Avani once everyone is in the city as well.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Alright Kyu and O XIII. ALso like I never asked you so many times too...

EDIT: I will also have my air bender character up too (soon enough)

Transient Link

ooc/ fixed ;D

ic/ ken got all ready and went back to the falcons perch

Pier:" OHO I see you have gotten the roses. Quite pretty I must say. You look good as well"
ken grinned
"thanks"
ken described how Nerina looked exactly so they will know who to open the gate for ken was VERY nervous not long until she would show up...

ooc/ ok stage is set :| but I dont really like it

Fell

Ooc// I don't know what's going on anymore.  :robotsad:

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Nerina and Aeleus are separate from the group. They went through the Cave of Two Lovers to get to a path that would lead them to New Ozai. Phoenix and the rest of 'em are on a path straight to the city and were attacked by firebenders.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 09:54:41 AM
Ooc// Nerina and Aeleus are separate from the group. They went through the Cave of Two Lovers to get to a path that would lead them to New Ozai. Phoenix and the rest of 'em are on a path straight to the city and were attacked by firebenders.

OOC/// correct, and we also need to find firnation clothes too

PHOENIXBLAST

Name: I am unsure right now

Personaility: She is most of the time quiet because after speaking out to the fire nation a few times she got burnt so she learned to keep her mouth shut. She can be flirtatious at times if she wants to but only with someone she likes. She is very focused which has helped her out a lot in some situations. She is also strong-willed and does have hope and faith although she may not look like she does

Appearance: She has the clothes of a Fire Bender although she is an air bender.  She resembles Katara and she also resembles her dad Aang. She has medium length brown hair, and then her eyes are like Aang's. She is a bit above avaerage height for girls her age, and she wears a braclet and necklace nearly all of the time.

Parents:  They are apparently Aang and Katara saying how they are the only people who can have airbender babies altough she grew up in the Earth Kingdom

Element: Air

Weapon: She has a glider just like all Air benders used to, and she also has many needles too.

Other: She pretty much grew up on the streets of New Ozai due to the fact she never knew that her parents were Aang and Katara because when they had her someone stole her from the hospital then abandoned her. The reason why they took her was because they thought she would possibly be the next Avatar but when they found out she could only bend air they then got rid of her. She gets along with a few of the people in New Ozai and she has also found out about her Air Bending ability a few years ago.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked at the houses. Eventually, one caught his eye. "Right there, that one has some Fire Nation clothing that looks like it'd fit you." He said, pointing to a small hovel off the path.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Because I've always wanted to give a character a theme, here's Aeleus's theme. Really it's L's theme, but I like it for Aeleus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_uFecZGRUg

FearItself

Nerina's eyes shifted in the direction Aeleus was pointing. She looked over the outfits hanging on the clotheslines outside of the house, then eyed a man sleeping outside, supposedly watching over things. He certainly wasn't that great of a guard.

"That outfit and headdress would look good." Nerina said as the two of them neared the bottom of the path. The rest of their journey would be uphil along rock steps that would lead them to the gate of New Ozai. She quickly snuck across the yard, taking the female outfit and headdress that went with it.  Afterwards, she snuck back to where Aeleus was standing, only to give him a slight smile before disappearing again. "I'm going to find some place around here to change." she said to him, before disappearing into what seemed like a small cave. There, she removed the clothes she was wearing, all but her undergarments of course. Nerina slipped on the female Fire Nation outfit, being sure to position everything properly. Then, as a finishing touch, she positioned her hair upright with the headdress, forming the common Fire Nation high ponytail and placing a pin through two holes on each side of the headdress to keep it in place.

Deciding that she wouldn't be needing her old clothes for a while, Nerina folded up her waterbending accessories and clothes tight, and left them beneath a loose rock in the cave, where they would be safe from prying eyes.

Walking out of the cave, she stretched freely, raising her arms in the air, though only to drop them by her sides again. She began to walk over to Aeleus, swaying her hips to flaunt the outfit on purpose. "So, how do I look?" she asked, though having neglected to take off her grandmother's necklace, having forgotten it was even there.

Transient Link

ooc/ lol interesting fear i need to talk to you ill pm you in a sec ;)

Fell

Ooc// Okay thanks.

All of this Ooc arguing is making me confused.

Ic// "So, where are we getting our clothes?"

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 06, 2007, 02:40:22 PM
Ooc// Okay thanks.

All of this Ooc arguing is making me confused.

Ic// "So, where are we getting our clothes?"

"We are going to have to steal some clothes." I told Turuga.

OOC/// Fear when you come back Akasha, Kari, or the name that started with a Z for my female character?