Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 06, 2007, 02:45:36 PM
"Okay......I guess I can do that....."

"I know we aren't here to steal but we need to if we want to live." Demetrius said to Turuga.

Transient Link

ooc/ lol my character is just chillen :D But my character is about to experiance heartbreak :'(

Fell

Ooc// You changed your name?

Ic// "Well, if it's THAT nescasary(sp?) Then alright."

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 06, 2007, 02:49:18 PM
ooc/ lol my character is just chillen :D But my character is about to experiance heartbreak :'(

OOC/// You don't know that for sure.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 02:50:32 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 06, 2007, 02:49:18 PM

OOC/// You don't know that for sure.
ooc/ yah im pretty sure.... ken sees nerina with his brother in that situation..... yah... :| I dont think I will go with the go mad route this time...

FearItself

Ooc// Zephyra? Hmm... I think Zephyra would sound good, but if not, Kari is okay.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 03:01:30 PM
Ooc// Zephyra? Hmm... I think Zephyra would sound good, but if not, Kari is okay.

ooc/ oh god another annoying name to type lol :D

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// How do you even pronounce that? :D

FearItself

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 03:14:08 PM

OOC/// How do you even pronounce that? :D

Ooc// Zeh-fihr-a`. xP

Flying Chickens

Aeleus's jaw gaped for a moment, then he forced his jaw back up with his hand. "I thought you'd look beautiful in it. Clearly I wasn't thinking reasonably. You look way better than beautiful." He said, his eyes glazing over her repeatedly, taking in the sight.

Ooc\\ Back from school. No comment on my chosen theme...

FearItself

Ooc// The computer I'm on hates Youtube. Sorreh. D:

Ic// A slight tint of pink appeared on Nerina's face. She walked up to him normally, hugging him for a moment and then stepping back, though her arms, traditionally, wrapped around his neck.

"Do you think I'll blend in well enough?" she asked him.

Flying Chickens

"Of course not." Aeleus said, shaking his head. "You'll make all the other Fire Nation girls look bad." He laughed slightly. "You'll fit in fine."

FearItself

A grin formed on her face as she looked up to Aeleus. At first, his "of course not" remark almost made her nervous, but after what he said, he was glad he finished up his statement with what he did. "Okay." she replied, taking her arms away from Aeleus's neck once more. "So, do you want to go right into New Ozai? Or do you want to wait for the others to catch up?" Nerina asked. "I'm surprised they didn't get here before we did."

Flying Chickens

"I don't know. The others may be far off, and I really want to rest for a moment. Besides..." He said, looking in the direction the house was in, "that man may wake up, and decide to come look around."