<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Flying Chickens

FearItself

"I guess you have a point." Nerina said with a slight chuckle, looking over to the sleeping man near the clotheslines she had stolen the outfit from. She looked around, noticing the cave she had changed in. There was some shade, and the entrance was fairly sheltered by some concealing rocks. "I guess we could go sit down over there." Nerina said, gesturing over towards the cave she had changed in. "The rocks around the entrance should hide us from the sleeping man's view."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 06, 2007, 04:21:22 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 04:20:11 PM
OOC/// Here goes the fighting again
Ooc\\ Hm? Fighting? Same conflict, or different one?

OOC/// Same one

IC/// "Hmmmm look it is that lovers cave." I said to the others "Look there is fire nation clothing too!" I said pointing to the clothes rack.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 04:23:29 PM

OOC/// Same one

IC/// "Hmmmm look it is that lovers cave." I said to the others "Look there is fire nation clothing too!" I said pointing to the clothes rack.
Ooc\\ Sheesh. You and your human emotions.

Ic\\ Aeleus nodded. "That sounds good..." He paused for a moment. "I won't have to learn another lesson to leave this one, will I?"

FearItself

"No, this is a normal, wet, sticky cave." she remarked with a slight chuckle. She walked over to the entrance of the cave and sat outside of it, the towering rocks around them providing for some shade from the glaring sun. Nerina rested her back against one of the rocks, tipping her head back and relaxing the many muscles she had to use already this day.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 06, 2007, 04:26:12 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 06, 2007, 04:23:29 PM

OOC/// Same one

Ooc\\ Sheesh. You and your human emotions.

Ic\\ Aeleus nodded. "That sounds good..." He paused for a moment. "I won't have to learn another lesson to leave this one, will I?"

OOC/// Wasn't even my fault this time either, and it isn't because of emotions too.

IC/// "Wait there is a guard there." I said pointing to the old sleeping guy.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked at her in slight disbelief. He shrugged. He trusted her and her words. He walked into the cave and sat with his back against the wall. He made a small fire in his hand, then put it out, just to make sure.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I am thinking about a second character, but where would a child of Ty Lee and some firebender live?

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

"Knock him out, slit his throat. There are loads of options if you think like a mad genius." said Xanthos, remembering his parents telling him about King Bumi.

Fell

"I'd rather knock him out....." Tuaraga said uneasily.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos laughed madly at Turaga's uneasiness.
Ooc/ Xanthos has gone off the  deep end.

Fell

"Are you alright bro? Did something hit you on the head?"

Ooc// Xanthos scares me now.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 05:17:45 PM
Xanthos laughed madly at Turaga's uneasiness.
Ooc/ Xanthos has gone off the  deep end.

OOC/// Yep you have :D

IC/// "I have a better idea." I said to the mad geniuses. "How about we just blind him with water, or sneak over there and quickly take a pair of clothes for us." I told them. "He will be certain to tell someone that he was knocked out and his clothes were taken."

OOC/// What is the plural of genius?