News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Genii? Something like that. And you are rightly scared Fell. >:)
Ic/ "Heh, I'm fine,"said Xanthos. "And that plan is boring."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 05:37:18 PM
Ooc/ Genii? Something like that. And you are rightly scared Fell. >:)
Ic/ "Heh, I'm fine,"said Xanthos. "And that plan is boring."

"Well unless you want ALL of us found then we can use your plan if not then we use mine."

gamemasterdevil

((I'm gonna have to drop out of this and the Inside Job roleplay, Fear. Some things have come up that I need to deal with, and it's going to take me some time to sort them out. Sorry.))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Fine, but he will notice if we take the clothes like that. Can you bend dust or sand?"

Flying Chickens

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 06, 2007, 05:42:52 PM
((I'm gonna have to drop out of this and the Inside Job roleplay, Fear. Some things have come up that I need to deal with, and it's going to take me some time to sort them out. Sorry.))
Ooc\\ Too bad. We never had the secret meeting at eight in Inside Job either.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 05:43:59 PM
"Fine, but he will notice if we take the clothes like that. Can you bend dust or sand?"

"Dust is pretty much sand bending, and sand bending is to far advance for me right now. Later on I will be able to, but how about I sink move the place where the clothes are hanging down, and back over towards us." I told Xanthos.

'OOC/// BTW I might be going by Demetrius for this RP ;) (a heads up)

Triforce_Luigi

ooc/ Okay. What city would Ty Lee's children live in.
Ic/"Fine. But we could have slit his throat, crush him with  rock. .." he continued to list ways of getting rid of he man.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 05:56:41 PM
ooc/ Okay. What city would Ty Lee's children live in.
Ic/"Fine. But we could have slit his throat, crush him with  rock. .." he continued to list ways of getting rid of he man.

OOC/// Ummm IDK

IC/// "You like violence don't you?" I asked him.

Triforce_Luigi

"What makes you think that?" asked Xanthos with a maniacal cackle and a lopsided, mad grin.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked over to where Nerina sat, his gaze falling across her face. He stood up and sat on the rock next to her. "I wonder what's taking them so long?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 06:04:11 PM
"What makes you think that?" asked Xanthos with a maniacal cackle and a lopsided, mad grin.

"Ummmmm I think we should tie you up" I said with a laugh. "Anyway what sizes are you guys."

OOC/// I know I can't control but I am saying they answered cause it would be to much of a pain :P

"Alright, I will get them that way we don't get put in jail for mansluaghter in the fire nation on a fire bender." I said glancing at Xanthos.

Triforce_Luigi

"Tie me up? Why? I am not being that crazy," he replied, his left eye twitching

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 06:14:13 PM
"Tie me up? Why? I am not being that crazy," he replied, his left eye twitching

"Turuga you want to watch the maniac?" I asked him before I left.

FearItself

Nerina sighed lightly, looking up to Aeleus. "There are many possibilities." she replied, smiling slightly, even though the possibilities she was talking about were ones that worried her. "Let's just hope they're safe, wherever they are."

Ooc// The circus is in New Ozai, right? Where Azula recruited Mai and Ty Lee? whoever would create Ty Lee's kid could have them start in New Ozai.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I shall make Ty Lee's child. And I will make it a girl who is Xanthos's opposite. Profile will be up soon.