Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Nerina sighed, shaking her head at Demetrius's comment. "I had a feeling things were going too well." she said, looking in the direction the three had probably come from. "I'm guessing they saw your bending, right?" she asked, looking over to the Earthbender.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 08, 2007, 03:11:23 PM
Nerina sighed, shaking her head at Demetrius's comment. "I had a feeling things were going too well." she said, looking in the direction the three had probably come from. "I'm guessing they saw your bending, right?" she asked, looking over to the Earthbender.

OOC/// For anyone's name that ends in an "s" you only need to put a " ' " and not " 's" I don't know why or even where I learned that either :D

IC/// "Ummmm well yeah, we kind-of, ugh." I said as Turuga nudged me in the stomach "Well I tough thtye were you and Aeleus and we were on the rock, and we got away from Earth bending so I would say they know."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus shook his head dissapointedly. "We're not in the wild by ourselves anymore, you have to watch that stuff."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 08, 2007, 04:00:47 PM
Aeleus shook his head dissapointedly. "We're not in the wild by ourselves anymore, you have to watch that stuff."

"They looked like you guys, and they also seemed like you because they were walking giggling, holding hands, and wearing fire nation clothing, give me a break." I said to Aeleus.

Fell

"Well, what now?"

Ooc// I'm sad.  :robotsad: Maji, probably one of mt best friends on Nsider, chose another forum to stay at.

Now we won't be able to talk. :(

But there's always Email.......

Triforce_Luigi

"We go to New Ozai!"
Ooc/ Maji? From here or old Nsider?

Fell

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 08, 2007, 05:46:40 PM
"We go to New Ozai!"
Ooc/ Maji? From here or old Nsider?

Both. I met him on Nsider original, and read his fanfics before I joined.

I saw him here after the shut down, but he chose a place with more people he knew.

I have a feeling I know what it is. COUGHNsider2COUGH

But that place is so stupid.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ It tries to be too much like the old Nsider. That is why I like this forum.

Flying Chickens

"Well it wasn't us. We got lost in a... umm... 'Cave'." Aeleus said, looking towards Nerina with a slight grin.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 08, 2007, 08:54:16 PM
"Well it wasn't us. We got lost in a... umm... 'Cave'." Aeleus said, looking towards Nerina with a slight grin.

"Now I know that, thanks for the help." I said to Aeleus being sarcastic at the end.

Fell

Savage Syn

Name: Zoro

Personality: Zoro has a stern, serious and distanced personality though he often reacts in a goofy and exaggerated comic style due to his gruff, impatient attitude.

Appearance: N/A

Parents: Katara/Aang

Element: Earth

Weapons: 2 Katanas

Former Hero of Time
Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty City Hardore. F*** You!

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Now we have 4 Earthbenders! 3 Water Benders, and 3 Fire Benders!

IC/// "Yeah." I said to Turuga.