News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on October 11, 2010, 11:04:36 PM
So uh... Shit happened. I feel intercourse ing terrible. I don't feel like posting rapidly and calling you all faggots anymore.
You guys aren't faggots.

So uh... Yeah..

Bye guys, for now. I guess. Fuck.
...what the hell did I miss?

Silverhawk79

So uh... Shit happened. I feel intercourse ing terrible. I don't feel like posting rapidly and calling you all faggots anymore.
You guys aren't faggots.

So uh... Yeah..

Uh, well, bye I guess.

Kilroy

You guys aren't faggots.

So uh... Yeah..

oh god custom

;-;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tsumaru

Costume why you do dis.

Also I've been playing White in full Japanese for at least a month now, and I'm at the last gym.  You guys are scrubs.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tsumaru on October 12, 2010, 05:34:22 PM
Costume why you do dis.

Also I've been playing White in full Japanese for at least a month now, and I'm at the last gym.  You guys are scrubs.
It took you a month to get to the last gym?

Magnum

Still don't have White or Black D:

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Tsumaru

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 12, 2010, 05:38:01 PM

Seeing as I had a lot of other games to play and school work to do, yes.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 12, 2010, 05:38:01 PM
I'm at the third. For good reason. I don't play much. The emulator, due to running such an awesome game, is rather slow. And laggy. And this gets on my nerves so i don't play much. Plus, I don't want to spoil too much for when I get Black in march.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tsumaru

I'm playing on a flashcart.  I have every intention of getting White in English when it comes out, but I wanted to get used to the Pokemon now.

Kayo

I'm playing white on a ROM and getting english Black. I didn't wanna spoil EVERYTHING by getting the same version.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kianglo on October 12, 2010, 06:34:04 PM
I'm playing white on a ROM and getting english Black. I didn't wanna spoil EVERYTHING by getting the same version.

Syncopathic

Potestas

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

The Seventh

meh

chaosgear

Quote from: Neerb on October 12, 2010, 12:44:34 PM
Well, the one I downloaded isn't ALL english, but most of the important things are (unless you count certain parts of the story as "important").
By which he means "All of the story after the first gym is still in Japanese." Lazy, just lazy.