News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Most places I go to have had "pre-PS2 release" as the guideline for anything retro.

If you really want to discuss Dreamcast on a modern gaming forum, you're not going to get much.

God, I just had an argument with someone about moepoop. I'm not even kidding when it ending with him saying "I bet Japanese people wouldn't be this anti-intellectual!"

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tupin

Silverhawk79

Silverhawk79

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on January 29, 2014, 01:21:25 PM
Most places I go to have had "pre-PS2 release" as the guideline for anything retro.

If you really want to discuss Dreamcast on a modern gaming forum, you're not going to get much.

God, I just had an argument with someone about moepoop. I'm not even kidding when it ending with him saying "I bet Japanese people wouldn't be this anti-intellectual!"

oh lord that is terrible

and yeah I know, it sucks. I gave up a long time ago.

Tupin

Oh, he even got into a big thing about how Western animation is "so formulaic," and "only cares about superheroes and Looney Tunes."

It's easy to talk about the Saturn, though.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on February 03, 2014, 04:16:50 PM
Oh, he even got into a big thing about how Western animation is "so formulaic," and "only cares about superheroes and Looney Tunes."

It's easy to talk about the Saturn, though.

Right. Because it isn't like there aren't schoolgirl animes that recycle the same BS over and over.

That's interesting considering how small its library is, but then again anybody into the Saturn is really into the japanese only games it got.

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on February 03, 2014, 07:48:50 PM
Right. Because it isn't like there aren't schoolgirl animes that recycle the same BS over and over.

That's interesting considering how small its library is, but then again anybody into the Saturn is really into the japanese only games it got.
Oh, but he was really into how all of the schoolgirl animes are so different and explore "complex" themes, and got really flustered when I pointed out all of the predictable poop they do, and how the animation industry there never even tries to break the mold.

One of the best systems you can have is a region-switched Saturn with a CD-R modchip. Especially considering the emulation for it is still poop.

Silverhawk79

I just bought a really intercourse ing nice record player. Whooooo.

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 09, 2014, 08:50:20 PM
I just bought a really intercourse ing nice record player. Whooooo.

post a pic in the things you bought thread

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb