News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Quote from: Neerb on October 11, 2010, 07:34:10 PM
To anyone and everyone who has an english patched rom of Black or White: how do I get english? I got one that claims to have english patch, but the whole game's in japanese and I have no idea what's going on. For the record, I'm using DeSmuMe or whatever it's called.
If yours is patched already, go into the ingame options. On the fifth option down, the option on the left should be selected.

Neerb

Quote from: Spud on October 11, 2010, 07:52:23 PM
If yours is patched already, go into the ingame options. On the fifth option down, the option on the left should be selected.

The left and right options appear to be just different types of Japanese. Maybe I don't really have the patch; do you know where I could get it?

Rayquarian

Magnum

I STILL DON'T EVEN HAVE EITHER GAME IN JAPANESE ON MY COMPUTER!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Eh, Sonic 4's a pretty meh game. Breaks physics and doesn't afraid of anything.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Magnum on October 11, 2010, 08:19:25 PM
I STILL DON'T EVEN HAVE EITHER GAME IN JAPANESE ON MY COMPUTER!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Can't legally help you with that.  Google can.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on October 11, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
Can Sega seriously try a non-Sonic game for once? I guess they tried with NiGHTS but that really just showed how badly the original game aged.

Where's my Billy Hatcher 2 or Space Channel 5 3, Sega? Or maybe a new IP?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on October 11, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
Too bad I never liked Sonic. Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic '06 were pretty great games though.
=3

Quote from: Rayquarian on October 11, 2010, 08:27:24 PM
Can't legally help you with that.  Google can.
Google doesn't like me. It won't show me any.  \:

Silverhawk79

Just so you know, ROM discussion is allowed, but posting links to ROMs isn't.

Magnum

We know, that's why we are discussing. I'm just raging that I can't find a freakin rom to save my life.

Neerb

I just found a fully patched English rom White to use on desmume 0.9.6. NOW I can start checking this game out. Of course, I'm still totally buying the game when it's released in America, but I see this as a nice demo.

Custom

So uh... Shit happened. I feel intercourse ing terrible. I don't feel like posting rapidly and calling you all faggots anymore.
You guys aren't faggots.

So uh... Yeah..

Bye guys, for now. I guess. Fuck.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

...̅̅̅

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on October 11, 2010, 09:55:42 PM
I just found a fully patched English rom White to use on desmume 0.9.6. NOW I can start checking this game out. Of course, I'm still totally buying the game when it's released in America, but I see this as a nice demo.
I haven't. And I can't get any patches to work on my ROM because it's not "clean." :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kianglo on October 12, 2010, 11:55:24 AM
I haven't. And I can't get any patches to work on my ROM because it's not "clean." :(

Well, the one I downloaded isn't ALL english, but most of the important things are (unless you count certain parts of the story as "important").

Also, the one I downloaded didn't have the AP patch that allows you to get experience points, so I had to go to another site to get that patch and apply it. And the in-game save doesn't work, so I have to use the emulator's "save as" feature to make a separate save file (which, in retrospect, is actually better since I can now make multiple files).