News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

My firends are geniuses

Started by _Ichimaru_Gin_, October 26, 2007, 11:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Ichimaru_Gin_

They brought in two pairs of boxing gloves to school today, and we had boxing matches in the morning and at lunch today. I won both my matches, but I'm afraid that there is a large chance that I screwed up my wrist during my second fight, because my friends elbow hit my in the wrist as I was punching, and now it hurts like hell.

Triforceman22

Thats gotta suck.

I was playing Bloody knuckles with my friends at lunch....

My knuckles are SO red....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

phatyo

So you wrote this with only 1 hand :O!

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

WiiGuy

Quote from: _Ichimaru_Gin_ on October 26, 2007, 11:52:49 AM
They brought in two pairs of boxing gloves to school today, and we had boxing matches in the morning and at lunch today. I won both my matches, but I'm afraid that there is a large chance that I screwed up my wrist during my second fight, because my friends elbow hit my in the wrist as I was punching, and now it hurts like hell.
ouch :(
you should of used wiimotes and nunchuks :P

_Ichimaru_Gin_

Quote from: WiiGuy on October 26, 2007, 12:37:12 PM
Quote from: _Ichimaru_Gin_ on October 26, 2007, 11:52:49 AM
ouch :(
you should of used wiimotes and nunchuks :P
No, beating the poop out of each other is actually a lot of fun, and it gives you a real rush. And besides, I pretty much raped this one kid that always pisses us off. He saw us doing, and starts getting cocky and says that he could easily beat any one of us, and challenges me. It started off with each of us landing a few punches to the body, and then he got me in the chin. However, instead of moving back away to avoid a second hit, I hit him with a really hard punch to the side of the head, with knocked him on his ass, which led to me hitting him about ten more time while he was down before my friends reffing called the fight.