News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

DID I JUST DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN

Started by Tr4mpldUndrfooT, October 25, 2007, 02:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tr4mpldUndrfooT

Are you kidding me?!?! Where did this place come from?!?!? I miss my Nsiders so much.... Are you guys really active? It sure does seem like it... Anyone remember me?! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Tr4mpldUndrfooT

ThePowerOfOne

Well welcome back. I used to go to the old NSider too. The rules here are basicly the same, but the Mods and Admins here are alot more flexible.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Methree

Welcome home.

Also I didn't know Zovi, and KB are here. Of course.....I haven't been here much.

Flying Chickens

No, you survived and came to NSider.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Tr4mpldUndrfooT on October 25, 2007, 02:45:13 PM
Are you kidding me?!?! Where did this place come from?!?!? I miss my Nsiders so much.... Are you guys really active? It sure does seem like it... Anyone remember me?! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I love you too. ;D

...no,seriously.

ssbmfan5

My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

Macawmoses

Hey!

Nah, I don't remeber you...and this place isn't heaven! We try our best to make it awesome...but it isn't AMAZING until more users are here!

Hope ya enjoy yourself!

~MoM~

You very well could have died if you think this is heaven.  ;D
I don't remember you from nsider but I didn't know that many people there and I was pretty much only on one board so that's probably why.
Anyways, welcome.
...̅̅̅

Linkman

Magicmario

Quote from: mackormoses on October 27, 2007, 11:00:43 AM
Hey!

Nah, I don't remeber you...and this place isn't heaven! We try our best to make it awesome...but it isn't AMAZING until more users are here!

Hope ya enjoy yourself!

~MoM~
It actually is heaven...*sings creepy three-year-old song*. :p