News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Famitsu compares Ceramic White 40GB PlayStation 3 to original 60GB PlayStation 3

Started by ME86, November 11, 2007, 04:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, after looking at the comparisons, which colour do you like more?

Ceramic White PlayStation 3
2 (28.6%)
Clear Black or Piano Black, I'm not really sure which name Sony gave the colour... ::)
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

ME86

I'm sorry if the translation doesn't make perfect sense, but I'm doing my best to make it sound better than the Engrish Google spat out at me.

The new PlayStation 3 (CHCHH00 series), released exactly a year after the 20 GB and 60 GB models on 11 November 2007. This new model comes in two colours, Clear Black [or Piano Black ::)] and Ceramic White, both are priced at ¥39,980, including tax, or about $361 US. As previously mentioned the new 40 GB models are not compatible with PlayStation 2 games. Check every corner of it!

^---This is a new type of Ceramic White used on the  PlayStation 3. The shape is almost the same as the current model, including the disk slot and being accented by chrome trim like the 60 GB and 80 GB models. Um... I'm not really sure how to reword the following statement... But, if you're interested in reading it... Here it is--60 GIGABAITOMODERU mirror to reflect light to the Silver Line, unlike bland impression. As you well know, 20 GIGABAITOMODERU the Silver Line, but the three models easily can identify.

^----Lol, this was a complete mess so I'm just giving a summary of the point it was trying to get across--On the new models Sony has learnt that they did not need the amount of ventilation holes found on the older models, and the move to the new mother board layout has reduced the need for the ventilation holes even further. 

^----On the new model the number of USB ports has been reduced from four to two, and the ventilation holes found by the USB ports on the original models have been removed.

^----The 40 GB models is equipped with Wi-Fi like the 60 GB and 80 GB models.

^----The back has also been changed from the original models.

^----The memory card slots found on the 60 GB and 80 GB models. It also mentioned something or other about Sony is going to release a Memory Card reader adapter for the 40 GB PlayStation 3. 

I still like the Ceramic White PlayStation 3 more than Clear Black... But, I think it kind of looks odd without all those ventilation holes and the back looks very sloppy on the 40 GB models. ::)

ME86

Quote from: The Academy Is... on November 12, 2007, 09:21:31 AM
Does it still have the memory card stuff?

Nope, and sorry, I'm meant 'is going to release' I should go change that.

Silverhawk79

ME86

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 15, 2007, 05:28:33 PM
They're still intercourse ing huge, though.

Well, yes.  ::)

In my opinion it's better than Sony putting a intercourse ing huge power brick on the power cable just to make the console appear smaller.  :-\

Silverhawk79

Quote from: ME86 on November 15, 2007, 05:43:40 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 15, 2007, 05:28:33 PM
They're still intercourse ing huge, though.

Well, yes.  ::)

In my opinion it's better than Sony putting a intercourse ing huge power brick on the power cable just to make the console appear smaller.  :-\
You mean Microsoft? >_>

WiiGuy

BOREDFOREVER

That white one sort of reminds me of something . . .

But I say "nay!" to the lack of PS2 support.