News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

GHIII Wii Wifi too easy?

Started by WiinolikePS3, November 08, 2007, 03:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiinolikePS3

Someone, go on Wii wifi and try a random wifi battle.

Seriously. It's pathetic. I've played 20 times, or more, and I've only lost once.

Apperently nobody gets that using one attack at a time doesn't cut it...

sonicdude164

Maybe because I play random expert battles I los all the time. Maybe if I do hard I'll do better.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on November 08, 2007, 03:42:06 PM
Maybe because I play random expert battles I los all the time. Maybe if I do hard I'll do better.
That's the problem with doing expert- one whammy attack and you almost automatically lose because of all the notes you miss.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on November 08, 2007, 04:10:20 PM
That's the problem with doing expert- one whammy attack and you almost automatically lose because of all the notes you miss.
Just move the whammy bar really fast and then you might not screw up.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on November 08, 2007, 06:10:56 PM
Just move the whammy bar really fast and then you might not screw up.
True... but it normally seems to be the case.

NOA_ANDY

When it comes to whammy bar attacks on Expert, I don't seem to have much trouble.  Nor does my opponent (who in most cases, are playing on hard).  I'm usually don't "double up" attacks either...unless I find somebody who seems to recover from them quite quickly.  If that's the case, I usually set off small ones and hold up on the ones I need.  For example, (this is most likely the quickest I've seen a meter go from [max] green to failing :P), I was facing somebody who was playing hard on the song One, by Metallica.  I gathered a double note, difficulty up, and a whammy  bar attacks and used them at the "3-note" streak in the second half of One.