thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 12:48:22 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:46:47 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 12:43:47 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:36:01 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 12:29:14 AM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 03, 2008, 12:25:30 AM
Quote from: ZACKMAN94 on January 02, 2008, 06:21:29 PM
I can say this: I cannot vote for a veteran, though I would really like to, all the empty space in the veteran box (on website) is completley full. How could they squeeze in another veteran?
They could easily make another row...
>_>
That's much to easy to actually use for Sakurai's purposes :P
I actually believe the same thing...but there is one more spot for a newcomer! EVERYBODY HOPE FOR VECTOR! ;D
He's only like, in the teens in actual known Sonic characters that actually have a chance X_X;;
In fact I think more people would rather have Mighty the Armadillo in the game (why they put Charmy in team Chaotix and not Mighty is BEYOND me)
obviously you dont know me very well... ;D
I can tell based on the Vector avatar and sig...and the fact you're leader of team chaotix here.
Could you explain how you let that annoying little bee in your club but not the basis for Sonic himself in?
*sigh* ill tell the story AGAIN ;D

It all started with me and wiiboychris....

I had vector, he had charmy, we decided to call ourselves "the chaotix of nsider"

Triforce_Luigi took a liking to the espio icon in my profile and asked to use it...i said yes and we became comeplete...

very soon after, my bro joined with mighty avatar (now he has neo metal sonic) and after that all the members here started getting sonic avatars (sonic is my favorite game series, Vector being my favorite character)

Eventually Triforceman22 organized an ssbb tourney for this board and I ended up being leader of the very first one, team chaotix (i still like chaotix of nsider more..)

more teams were made and chris and dave (T_L) left the team to join somewhere else...and depster was the only member in it....and he has a sonic avatar...

now only me, my bro, and depster are part of the group, and depster's avatar is the blue blur himself! I would like it if you joined my team, sonic and super sonic are in ssbb!

thunderhero4

and as you can see...chris refuses to get charmy back, no matter how much we all ask...

Nayrman

I meant in the game itself, not here (it was sarcasm/joke)
sorry if the sarcasm wasn't clear...it's hard to do that in text only situations...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 01:20:14 AM
sorry if the sarcasm wasn't clear...it's hard to do that in text only situations...
haha! Thats fine, im not the brightest fellow, but would you like to join team chaotix?

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 01:24:22 AM
haha! Thats fine, im not the brightest fellow, but would you like to join team chaotix?
look above my avatar but under my name 0_0;;

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 01:28:25 AM
aw !@#$, hey got you first -_-

aw well.... ;D

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 01:31:43 AM

aw well.... ;D
Just cuz I knew the other guy first. It's not THAT big a deal. I'm not taking it too seriously. It's all in good fun. Let's move to power on so we don't spam this board with stuff...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on January 03, 2008, 01:35:09 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 01:31:43 AM

aw well.... ;D
Just cuz I knew the other guy first. It's not THAT big a deal. I'm not taking it too seriously. It's all in good fun. Let's move to power on so we don't spam this board with stuff...
okie!