News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Signature request...

Started by Logheck, November 19, 2007, 04:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logheck

I neeeeeeeeeeeed a signature banner really badly. Maximum size allowed here at Nsider, based on the Gamer's Den with the name "Logan" in the bottom right hand corner. I need it to say "The Gamer's Den" on it, and please make it look as nice as possible. Thank you :)

Please use a really nice background, maybe something blue, or black and gray. Also, please use the video game characters Zero (from Megaman Zero) and Megaman (NOT from battle network or Megaman X) Please use a picture of them that has action in it or just looks cool, like Zero holding his Z saber and Megaman aiming his buster gun outwards.

I appreciate it ;)

p.s. If you accept this, please PM me or just do it and post it in this thread.

The Gamer's Den
It's not very big, please help it grow by becoming an active or at least semi-active member ;D

Logheck

Please use these images.

As for this one, I'm not sure about that ripping rule, I don't think it applies to this, but if it does, please find another one sort of like this one to use.

note: I got these from Google Images

edit: I found a substitute in case that last one can't be used:

The Gamer's Den
It's not very big, please help it grow by becoming an active or at least semi-active member ;D

Nine 1 One

k idont know wat u want but do u want the banner like the banner at the top of nsf

Logheck

Quote from: Nine 1 One on November 20, 2007, 05:40:13 AM
k idont know wat u want but do u want the banner like the banner at the top of nsf

Sort of, but for my signature. Maybe a navy blue themed background.

The Gamer's Den

Trini

Just so that you know, I started today, and I'll be done soon. I doubt mine will be the best, but I can try. :p

Logheck

Quote from: Trini on November 20, 2007, 07:14:49 AM
Just so that you know, I started today, and I'll be done soon. I doubt mine will be the best, but I can try. :p

Thank you so much, Trini, it's great! I lovie it!

p.s. Sorry about the mix-up, I thought 9 one 1 made it for a while there.

The Gamer's Den