News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((I'm tired today, and I had no perverted thoughts about my post until you mentioned that. 0.0 and bye T_L))

Jas lays where she is, trying not to care about anything else at the moment. If anyone came in, well, light just may be the last thing they ever see.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((...You guys sure had some... fun yesterday >.>... Good thing Solon isn't around to get attacked by Jas's wrath o.o;; XD I was in a crappy mood all Friday and Saturday, so Solon probably would have just egged Jas on more...))

"Danm it's not-" Solon started to say. But then there was a sudden noise behind them. Solon turned around to see Sweeney standing behind them all right at the entrance to the alley.

"Hm..." Sweeney began. "So, it was you who has the Scale gem..." Killing two birds with one stone... Sweeney added to himself. Heronn and Steph should get here soon, I'll give it some time before the gem energy radiates towards them, as well...

Nevermind, it is working... Solon thought, suddenly nervous at seeing Sweeney in person again.

Light

Kerow emerged in the chamber-like area, and bowed. "Lord, I have news of the battle." He told him all that Harver told him.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Hm... Very interesting," the voice commented. "The team has split up into two seperate groups. One to destroy the Dead Men and another to uncover the gems. But, the way things are happening it seems they are weak. One team is built on trades and revenge, the other has no firm lead. Do you know where either team is heading?"

Light

"Harver did tell me that the group to uncover the gems would head to Nimbuslus to learn more about the gems." Kerow said, remembering the conversation. "However, I do not know where the other group will go. The point is, they are dangerous to our plans. We cannot afford to lose Heronn or Sweeny, above all!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Sweeney has confronted Zarani's group..." the voice stated, getting an image of where Sweeney was. "Heronn and Steph will follow pursuit, apparently the group has the Scale gem. But, I believe it is a trap. The Scale gem is close by... But not where Sweeney thinks it is." The voice stayed quiet, in deep thought.

"What would you like to do about this, Kerow?" the voice finally asked.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas wakes up an hour later with her eyes burning slightly. "What the...?" She stumbles out of bed, and looks in a mirror. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Her eyes are no longer dark brown, but they're now a light hazel color. She goes to scratch her head in confusion, but finds that it hurts to do so. Jas withdraws her hands from her head, and examines them to find that her nails have extended... like claws... She shuts her eyes. "I'mdreamingagainI'mdreamingagainI'mdreaming..." and opens again to see the strange features still there.  "What the HELL is going on!?"

((Jas isn't going crazy. Something's actually happening to her...))

Triforce_Luigi

((Erm... No comment.))

Venice thought he heard Jas yelling at something, but figured it was nothing and went back to sleep.

Anarchy_Jas

((Haha, scared everyone away. :P))

Jas starts pacing back and forth across the room, when she gets a glimpse of the spell book in her possession. She walks over to the desk, and runs a finger through the pages. 'Mama always told me to stay outta the crossbase, and dad always had a cow when I asked about it, but... Jas shakes her head. 'The book ain't got anything to do with it. Just because I got it from there doesn't mean anything,' but something in the back of her mind tells her otherwise.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar heard Jas's screaming. "...What is going on?" He walkes over to her door hesitating to knock for a second but eventually knocks on the door. "Jas...Are you...okay?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yes... No..." Jas puts on some shorts with her t-shirt, then cracks the door open.

Dr.Hobo2

"Um...Something seems different about you." Tanbar said only seeing her eyes. "But I can't quite say..."

Anarchy_Jas

"Different... yeah," Jas hides her clawed hands behind her back. "You can say that."

Dr.Hobo2

"Is...um...something the matter?" Tanbar said becoming more suspicious about the situation at hand.

Anarchy_Jas

"I don't really know what's going on," Jas shows Tanbar her hand. "I woke up with my eyes a different color, and claws..."